Football

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
JayCee

Football

Postby JayCee » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:09 pm

Do you like football?Do you like to watch it only or you alos like to play?If you ask me-that's my favorite game of all the sports ever played on this planet,you know what I'm saying? :) ;) 8-) I've been playing it ever since I can probably remember myself-I've been a really littlle kid then,you know? :) There were championships going on in our neighbourhood and I was always among the best players-and that's the holy truth. :D 8-) ;) Nowadays I don't play it that often-ain't got too much time for that,so right now I'm more in the watching mode,following the UEFA Euro-2016. 8-) ;)
JansenJace

Re: Football

Postby JansenJace » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:46 pm

I love sport a lot))))Proceeding from the reason that physical culture is the shortest and surest way of building up one’s health I can say that many people go in for sports. That’s one thing in which people of different nationalities are united. The main purpose of physical culture is not to produce champions but to develop strong and healthy people.Sport requires from a person quickness of reaction and endurance, strength, quick feet. Sport makes one more energetic and gives that recreation and change that is so necessary to keep us fit.ANd sure I adore football. Nowadays my life goes on beside Euro2016)))
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:02 pm

Man,do I love football-it is truly my favorite kind of sports overall,you know what I'm saying? :) ;) 8-) I've been a huge fan of the football practically ever since the day I was born to this world,you know? :D 8-) ;) :lol: I love to play it,I definitely love to watch it,especially now,as the European Championship is going on in France and it's a real mother f*cking celebration for all of us the true fans of football,am I right? :D 8-) :) ;) Right now I'm watching the second half of the very interesting match so far-Italy vs. Belgium and it's a party going on! 8-) :) ;)
Michal

Postby Michal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Well,yeah,dude,I do love football either it's to playor to watch and I'm playing it like every week for some 2-3 times,that's for sure along with my dudes,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) And as to watcxhing-man,that's some real wonderful sh*t is going on right now,I don't know if you all have heard this,but it's European Championship what is happening right now on the fields of France,you know? 8-) And guess what-I've got the tickets for the finale -mother f*cker,can you buy that?! :lol: :D 8-) ;) :twisted: :mrgreen: Yeah,just try to get where I'm at. :P :lol: :geek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:03 pm

I ove footbal and nowadays I am watching Euro 2016))) I even teach my cousin the rules. He already knows that the rules of football are officially referred to as the "Laws of the Game". The Laws of the Game are described very precisely (approximately 150 pages) on the FIFA website here. There are 17 laws in total, each one briefly summarised below. The game can be played on either natural or artificial surfaces, the surface must be green and rectangular in shape. The two long sides of the rectangle are called touch lines and the two shorter sides are called goal lines. The field is divided in half by the halfway line.
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:54 pm

When it comes to the game of football, all I can say is: there is probably nothing everybody cares so much about that I couldn't give less of a damn about. I don't care a thing about it; not during the regular season, not during post-season, and I don't care who wins the Super Bowl. People talk about football the way stock brokers talk about the stock market or the way politicians talk about legislative initiatives, and Americans generally think a person who doesn't fall down and worship the game of football is some kind of sociopath.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:35 am

I guess football is a great thing for uniting people all over the world))) That’s one thing in which people of different nationalities are united. The main purpose of physical culture is not to produce champions but to develop strong and healthy people.Sport requires from a person quickness of reaction and endurance, strength, quick feet. Sport makes one more energetic and gives that recreation and change that is so necessary to keep us fit.ANd sure I adore football. However I cannot say that football for me means more than for example baseball)) 8-) :)
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:13 pm

Hi guys ) I think football is the best sport I have ever played or watched. Football requires tremendous amounts of teamwork and sportsmanship to be successful. No one man can win a football game. He may make a big tackle or a diving catch, but without him and the other 10 players on the field he can not win a game. A football player can not be selfish and put himself before his team.No matter if watching or playing, football is one of America's most popular sports. Many people attend high school, college, and professional football every year. You can relate many benefit aspects of football and sports :D :D :D
Frederic

Postby Frederic » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:05 am

I love football. It increases aerobic capacity: running -at any intensity- for 90 minutes requires a high level of stamina. Therefore, soccer players often have a tremendous amount of aerobic capacity- being able to go from walking to sprinting and have a fast recovery to do it again, and again, and again.Improves cardiovascular health: the average player runs 5 to 7 miles in a full game. The constant walking, jogging and running helps keep the players’ heart rates up, providing excellent cardiovascular exercise. This constant movement helps players strengthen their hearts, resist plaque build-up in the coronary arteries, reduce their blood pressure and burn excess calories.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:40 pm

I like footbal and nowadays I am watching Euro 2016))) I even teach my cousin the rules. He already knows that the rules of football are officially referred to as the "Laws of the Game". The Laws of the Game are described very precisely (approximately 150 pages) on the FIFA website here. There are 17 laws in total, each one briefly summarised below. The game can be played on either natural or artificial surfaces, the surface must be green and rectangular in shape. The two long sides of the rectangle are called touch lines and the two shorter sides are called goal lines. The field is divided in half by the halfway line.

Return to “Chit Chat”