Football

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Max

Re: Football

Postby Max » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:32 pm

hello boys! there is meaning that all men like football. i don't agree with it. how many men enjoy basketball, baseball, tennis, golf. there are so many kinds of sport. as for me, i don't like football. i think this sport is selling. it is only money in this sport. for example, one team for one billion buys Ronaldo, Messi and this team wins every football match, don't you agree with me? i am keen of basketball. i think in basketball they try more to make even chances of each team to win the league. today started NBA, and i am happy, because i will watch each match. if i had a chance, i would like to watch it alive, but unfortunately i have no opportunity. and tell, what kind of sport do you like, except of football?
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:24 pm

Well to tell you the truth, I like football very much, but I like to play it but not to watch as someone is playing. When I was at school I alway played football if I had such an opportunity. It is very interresting for me to play this wonderful game, but now I don't have much time to play it.
Lui

Postby Lui » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:22 pm

:idea: :idea: :arrow: hey. I want to say that I am a fan of football and I do it!!! I can share with you that I am a fan of football because I like sport. So that's why for me football is some kind of sport and physical activity that usually helps me to be in a good shape!!!! I like visiting different and watching football matches drinking beer and chatting with my friends who are also fans. Football for me was the best variant to loose weight to. And nowadays I am continuing to be an amateur in football game.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:38 am

Nice to meet you here today too. Let's go. I am a football fan right you are and if there are such football matches or games I always try to take part in them. I visit different football stadiums for me to be involved in this atmosphere of football team. It is pretty good don't you think? I even bought the most expensive tickets when there was UEFA Champions League... I was succeed to see this game and to be in the same shoes as many others players. All in all I am very proud of being a fan of football. And you?
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:00 pm

I think that football is a great thing for uniting people all over the world.
That’s one thing in which people of different nationalities are united. The main purpose of physical culture is not to produce champions but to develop strong and healthy people.Sport requires from a person quickness of reaction and endurance, strength, quick feet. Sport makes one more energetic and gives that recreation and change that is so necessary to keep us fit.ANd sure I adore football. However I cannot say that football for me means more than for example baseball
Diego

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:52 pm

there are a lot of men who watch football very often and for them it i more than a game. some people make money of it and there are a lot of those who like to play it.
in i wanted to be a footballer and it is not surprising really, i liked football very much and for me it was more than a game, now it is just a hobby and i do not have enough time for it but still when i have free time i can spend a lot of time playing it. i also like to watch matches and it is very interesting for me.
Howard

Postby Howard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:59 pm

Soccer is "The World's Game," and the Men's World Cup is the most watched program on earth. Yet, despite these accolades, many people still find it very difficult to watch and enjoy soccer. Part of this stems from a lack of understanding, and partly this is from the perceived "uneventful" nature of soccer compared to other sports. That said, "the beautiful game" is accessible to everyone, and the drama, intrigue, and excitement doesn't just come from goals. You just need to know where to look for it. Soccer is a relatively simple game, rules wise. The objective is to score more goals than the other team by putting the ball in their net. Each team has 11 players working together to move the ball and defend against attacks, but they cannot use their arms or hands to do so.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:37 pm

Hi. I like football from the very childhood I remember how I was playing this perfect game with my father and of course with my friends. I am a professional footballer. Let's be acquainted with each other, I am a football player. I like football and all these exercises and preparing for the important match. I mean football match. I strongly decided that my life would be connected with my profession and I am ready to commit all my life for it. Football takes really important part in my life for sure. You can even watch me on TV screens while football matches.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:36 am

I really like football. I remember that even with my father I usually played in my childhood. It was really great time while I felt freedom and happiness. Nowadays I try to play such games with my son. I find everything like tennis is pretty boring.. Really I don't find it interesting, but football is like my cup of tea and all in all my son finds it interesting too. You know I am also like visiting some different football pubs with friends, not always of course but it happens that there is some great football match.
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:07 pm

There are lots of fans of this game as football, but I know a lot of people who are not only fans, but also they play football too. As for me, I have neutral attitude to this game..
I can not say that football is my passion and I don't miss any game of my favorite team. Sometime i watch it sometime no. It depends on my mood. But my partner really likes this kind of sport and for him it is a real passion. He likes it and visits every game with the pleasure

Return to “Chit Chat”