Your favorite meal

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Tyler

Re: Your favorite meal

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:51 pm

So let's discuss our favorite meals. For me it is sushi. I know that it is pretty tasty and unforgettable, especially for me. I don't know what you think about sushi, but it left really high impression on me. I remember that the first time I tried sushi was in Japan. It was my best order and nowadays everywhere I try to order sushi, because I find it very delicious, moreover I like sea food and everything like this. I even try to cook it at home together with my partner. We like doing it and especially eat it. It
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:35 pm

Well of course as any normal person I like eating so fat food))) but then i try to get rid of calories while swimming. I don't like sushi as many of you like. I noticed that it is a tendency nowadays to be in fond of sushi. I am not a fan of that. I like better meat food. Or for example fresh sea food but not sushi. It is really healthy eating habits if you like sea food, because it is really helpful for your brain, skin and and for all organism. I like cooking special dishes with fish, crabs or even oyster.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:33 pm

In general, there is nothing terrible in such a vital position. This is a personal choice of a person. Everyone has the right to choose his personal life position. This is both right and responsibility. It is important to remember and understand that every life position has its consequences.
"I can never solve my problems," "I can not be helped," "I am hopeless" - these are the words "a special person" will have to write in an epitaph to his personal happiness. And what are you surprised? After all, he personally organized the funeral for his own happiness - "a special person".
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Mon May 21, 2018 1:12 pm

If you are all speaking about sushi, let me to say something about it too. I have quite perfect taste as for sushi. I have tried so many types of them and it is not wonder that nowadays a lot of people consider sushi as one if the most perfect meal. It is so delicious and quite perfect, especially if you try them in the country they were developed or even opened. U am even ready to eat them every day and my opinion hasn't changed yet after trying it soooo much time. Sushi is really tasty food, nothing can be better
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:32 am

But then, I became more mature and more understanding when I came to the conclusion that people, they themselves want to be deceived, they can not live without it, they do not need a real world in which they act not at all supportive of the weak person laws. And this gave rise to a common ideology that lying is an excellent means of survival, both in terms of its use for its own purposes, and with regard to its application to one's own. They say that honesty will leave a person without portcases, that's just what kind of honesty is it about, what kind of truth, in which a person loses?
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:40 am

After all, for this he needs to possess not only the necessary knowledge and methodology, but also to be in a calm state in which one can think. Well, it's natural, knowing how to do everything for ourselves, we would then have no need for each other, and man would cease to be a social being, with all the ensuing consequences. Now it is quite obvious that our strength is in unity and mutual assistance, and if we need help, then we, thank God, can get it from other people. Without this help, we sometimes can not do. So if you are experiencing anxiety and anxiety, anxiety and fear - then ask for help from a psychologist. Already he, or she, with this problem will just cope.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:17 am

Therefore, it is quite natural that a beautiful girl on the background of a car substantially increases the possibility of selling it, and such an association takes place everywhere. No wonder many men mistakenly believe that in order to have beautiful women, money is needed and not small, because it is with luxury and wealth that the image of a beautiful woman is fixed.In part this is of course true, but as a psychologist I can assure you that a man without a penny in his pocket can induce the most beautiful and noble woman to sex, using the same, sexual instinct.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:12 am

We can refer to independent areas of practical psychology - psychological counseling, psychological correction and psychological testing. All this, without a doubt, quite demanded in the society activities. But we must understand that practical psychology has a much wider application. That is, knowledge of psychology is very widespread. For example, let's take with you such an important aspect of our life for us as a relationship with other people. Tell me: to build up the right relations with other people, you need to know the psychology of man?
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:38 pm

There are many food that interested me, but my favourite one is pizza. To make these I need cheese, ham, tomatoes, sweet pepper and ketchup. Also I like to do some ice-cream. I take it from the fridge, andadd some cherries jam, then add some pieces of chocolate and coconut chips. It's very delicious. Furthermore, I like dumplings and pancakes. Sour cream is both a sauce and an important component of many dishes. Sour cream is used not only in sweet and flour dishes but also in the first and second dishes - borsch, other soups, potatoes and stuffed peppers.

Return to “Chit Chat”