Your favorite meal

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Benjamin123

Re: Your favorite meal

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:26 pm

:lol: :lol: hello hello everybody!!! What are you going to do today.?? Let's share with me your thoughts!!! I really like to eat I like to eat a loooot. So that's why it is not wonder that I like everything and that's why my favorite meal is also everything despite some soups and vegetables. I hate it. Maybe my favorite meal is fridge potato!!!! It is something perfect for me. I like it together with some tasty meat and sauce. But in ancacarse if I eat a lot I should work hard at my figure and body in the gym. I am an active visitor of gym.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:23 pm

Good afternoon dear dads and all attentive readers!!! I wish you to have the best day ever. I want to say that I like cooking and my partner too. When I have free time I like to cook something special and delicious for example my partner likes fish with a tasty sauce. All in all if hhahas free time getting tries to cook for me my favorite meal. My favorite meal is tasty fried chicken and rice. Ohhh I really like it and he us really ready to cook it for me almost every day. I also can say that he cooks for me tasty cakes too. He is fantastic in cooking.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:49 am

I like cooking and I have many many recipes by my own. I like to create something and then eat :lol: for example my favorite meal is food I am impressed with cooking by me :lol: and my partner too :lol: you know at all I like eating different food and to tell the truth I am not both for my body because then I can waste all calories in my favorite gym. But sometimes I am lazy :lol: cooking is not my hobby but when I want to eat something tasty I am ready to cook everything I want and as usual it is meat with something tasty, species and so on
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:07 am

I an interested in similar themes because I like eating but I don't like to cook. There are many many different meals I like to eat and there are many different cuisines I like. So my favorite meal is sushi for sure and meat. There are on the top stage of my favorite meals. I would like to say that from the first time I didn't like sushi and I even thought that it was something horrible and disgusting. But in some days I became to notice that I want to taste once more this strange meal.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:19 am

Maybe I have answered this topic for discussion. I like sushi as you remember and it is my favorite meal. Right you are. Oh my goodness how it is tasty. Firstly I tried it and I was highly impressed with its taste and I decided to try to cook it. And it was really well done and well prepared. My partner even said that my sushi was better than in the restaurant we tried them at first. Sushi is my favorite delicious dish. I strongly recommend you to try it if some of you have never tried it before.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:11 pm

You know I like to eat pizza from my childhood . When I was 23 years old I try it first time, since I can not live even week without it. That day I thought that pizza was the most delicious meal in the world, frankly speaking, I haven’t changed my mind till now. I really adore it and love it . When I invite my friends to my place to spend evening watching a film I usually order a pizza or two, every my birthday we celebrate in a pizza restaurant (each time it is a different pizza restaurant) and when I am in good mood for cooking something delicious more often I cook pizza. It is really the tastiest meal for me!
Diego

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:22 pm

When we a talking about my favourite food , I like tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. It's just a comfort food that is just fantastic to me.
I like to take different breads and different cheeses and maybe add some cooked bacon to it. But just plain old white bread and some Kraft cheese. This is fantastic food , the food of the gods :lol: :lol: :lol: And like all people in the USA i like to eat pizza. This is my secand favourite food. I can eat it every day and it never bore to me , because I am real fannn of this food.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:15 pm

Good afternoon friendly community. I am glad to see you here too. My greetings for each person here. I like different dishes, deserts, meat, salads and even different kinds of potato. But nowadays I am absorbed in sushi. Sushi is of course my new opening. There are different ways of it and when i ate it at first I was greatly satisfied... I got such satisfaction I even can not describe with any words it. And from that time I started to cook it and to buy everywhere. It is sooooooo tasty you know. I like everything in it. Exactly fish, rice, nory and a lot of like this. :mrgreen: for sure the best variant.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:21 am

I try to lead eating habits and ration. At all I like to be into healthy lifestyle . I like eating different food and there are so many popular and my favorite dishes. But all in all I probably like to eat something useful for myself. It is not difficult, believe me. For example I like eating different sea food, especially fishes. I like different kinds of fish and I can state that it is probably the certain one, perfect dish for me. Of course sometimes I am also crazy about sweets and different chocolate bars
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:19 pm

all of us eat healthy food because we all know how important it is. i think nutrition plays very important role you shall understand it very good. do not hurry up your organism, for it , it is a very big stress. stick to a strict diet and forget about some bad habits and alcohol.
do not overwhelm your organism. do not eat junk food, try to eat a lot of soups, it is very helpful for the stomach. drink a lot of water in order to make your organs work after the surgery. try to eat with moderation and stick to the timetable. i am talking about eating at the same time every day.

Return to “Chit Chat”