Your favorite meal

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Brendon_L

Re: Your favorite meal

Postby Brendon_L » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:18 pm

I love everything roast... Really.. I have never thought that I would be so friekenly in love with roast meat))) My friends sometimes even know beforehand what to order when we decide to have a rest somewhere in th restaurant, you know)) It is great)
Prescot

Postby Prescot » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:00 pm

For breakfast I like to eat healthy food. Especially I like fruits and vegetables. And if to talk about the main dishes, I can say that first of all I Like pastas. I like pasta because when I eat it because it reminds me about such wonderful country as Italy. I like to visit this country and I like its cuisine!
Easton

Postby Easton » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:36 pm

i cook really very often but i do not like to spend a lot of time on it. that is why i want to share with you one very fast and tasty recipe. do you have a microwave? or is a stove available? if no stove just a microwave then there are plenty of things you can do. I bought fresh and canned veggies seasonings and the occasional microwaveable meal, wheat bread, and tons of things that don't even seem like they could be microwaved! Ha you should've seen the look on my roommates' face when i made spaghetti. try teas instead of soda but watch how much sugar you add or it will sort of kill the point.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:30 am

You know I am fond of salads. SOmetimes i can eat frie potatoes of course, but i tend not to do it too often. that is why after visiting different cafes and restaurants, i usually take salads and tend to take each time different salad. that is why this meal is my favourite.
Miller

Postby Miller » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:10 pm

I love to eat in general. There are a lot of dishes and products without which I can’t imagine my life. I love meat. I love to eat and cook meat. I know a lot of delicious recipes and often invite friends to try my meat culinary masterpieces. I love the meat in any state: boiled, fried, stewed, baked, grilled. I'm ready to eat meat from morning to night, seven days a week. But friends say that it is harmful. I'm not an expert on nutrition, and each of us has a personal view of what is good for man. So my point is that eating meat is nothing wrong in large quantities. If the body requires, then it needs a protein ...
Pollo

Postby Pollo » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:33 pm

Hi everybody here) :D :D :D :D I like to cook and i like to prepare some tasty food for my husband and family members..... I have a child and I think that it is very important to prepare some fresh food every day. There is nothing difficult to prepare some food for people whom you like...... As for me i like to eat meat and vegetables every day and i like to eat fruits tooo) I like sausages with paper , and i find it very tasty and usefull for person health. I think to be healthy you need drink a lot of water and I think that the best n=meal is meal which you can share with your family and relatives around one table.
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:30 pm

I do love fruits and vegetables most of all!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: these are my favourite kind of meal and i simply cannot imagine a day without these things in my food life. i adore grapes and bananas, although they have too many calories. also i adore tomatoes and carrots.. Sometimes i do eat cabbage, but that is not the best out of what i eat)
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:07 pm

I think everyone likes pasta and i am not an exception. At every restaurant where i go i used to order pasta of different kinds. I know receipts of this Italian dish and i can cook it myself home. My friends like tocome around and taste my cooking masterpieces and they do love it. I am jealous of italian people who have different kinds of pasta in their country, one of the main reasons why i want to visit this country is to taste true Italian pasta with different sauses and spices. Yummy-yummy ;-*
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:30 pm

I do not have one proper favourite meal guys, you know.. Cause somehow if you eat one and the same meal all the time you got used to it and afterall feel sick and tired of it.. :) :) That is why i do love changing some dishes.. for example this month i was amuzed by the meat pie, but soon i'll try greek duck)) hope it is okay)
Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:19 pm

i think that all of us eat healthy food because we all know how important it is. i think nutrition plays very important role you shall understand it very good. do not hurry up your organism, for it , it is a very big stress. stick to a strict diet and forget about some bad habits and alcohol. do not overwhelm your organism. do not eat junk food, try to eat a lot of soups, it is very helpful for the stomach. drink a lot of water in order to make your organs work after the surgery. try to eat with moderation and stick to the timetable. i am talking about eating at the same time every day.

Return to “Chit Chat”