Your favorite meal

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
geff

Re: Your favorite meal

Postby geff » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:38 pm

i am fan of spicy food. In a spicy pepper contains capsaicin, which accelerates material exchange. Nothing surprising, just the substance causes an increase in body temperature and speeds up the heart rate. Also people who love spicy food, rarely eat large portions, and therefore, can easily control the amount of calories consumed.
Milky

Postby Milky » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:35 am

Favorite meal I like making my own tacos. Does not sound like much, but I fry up two onions, add some minced bell peppers and then brown ground chicken in a frying pan. I add my taco seasoning along with a can of Del Monte zesty jalepenos & tomatoes and let it simmer. Then I make yellow rice and add olive oil and butter to make it extra creamy. I shred lettuce and slice black olives and but shredded cheddar . I prefer crunchy tacos to the soft ones. I add two teaspoons of the yummy rice, cheese, then the meat, olives and lettuce. I can eat this every day, even for breakfast and I do when I have leftovers.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:48 pm

I ove lasania) There are wide, flat-shaped pasta, and possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The word "lasagne", and, in many non-Italian languages, the singular "lasagna", can also refer to a dish made with several layers of lasagne sheets alternated with sauces and various other ingredients.
From what I can tell the secret behind my lasagna is the addition of a little sugar to the sauce and using a bit more cheese than most other recipes. There are a few minor tweeks to his original recipe that I found necessary, for example adding a dash of wine vinegar to the sauce and changing the amount of Parm.
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:47 pm

Apple Pie is the best))) here is my recepie if you'd ike to do it))) At least i do it ike this guys)
1. In a large bowl, toss the sliced apples with lemon juice.
2. Combine sugars, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; add to apples and toss well to coat.
3. Fill pastry lined 9 inch pie pan with apple mixture. Dot with butter.
4. Place second crust on top of pie filling, cut slits in top of crust to vent. Seal the edges of the crust with a fork or by hand.
5. In a small bowl, beat the egg yolk and milk. Brush mixture over top crust.
6. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
7. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake 40-45 minutes more or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:01 pm

I like to eat smth tasty but it is not healthy when I want to keep feet. That is why I must eat healthy meal to be healthy. In the morning I usually do not want to eat but I have to and I even make myself to eat smth to improve my mental faculties. I usually like to eat cooked semolina or I sometimes eat cheese sandwich with a cup of tea and very rarely with coffee. My husband likes very much to cook me a salad. It’s different almost every time. It’s made from cabbage and carrot and with dressing of lemon juice, sugar and salt. I think it’s very tasty. And I also like a salad which is very simple. It’s made of tomatoes, cucumbers and greens with dressing of mayonnaise.
Endi

Postby Endi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:56 pm

i do not want to have problems with my stomach and i think that it is better to eat something light.try making salads and keep it sealed in plastic containers before you go to work. cobb salads are great and it is filling. If you can make fried rice, it's great as a late night meal and it's fast! you just have to have the rice precooked the night before. you can also precook meats, seal it real good in the fridge and cook it up when you get home! baked potatoes are great too.
Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:23 am

i do not even know, i like a lot of different food and i think that it is great when you like everything and you do not have to bother about the lack of food or that there would be a lot of products you do not like.i like a lot of meals made from potatoes but still me favourite meals are soups. i enjoy them very much and i think that it is really great. it helped my stomach to digest the food easier and i really like the taste of them. i cook them every dy and there are so may of the that you can not even imagine.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:20 pm

Hi guys) I like to cok, but even more I like to eat :D :D :D :D :D :D When I spent two weeks in Italy a few summers ago, I ended up ordering linguine all'astice (lobster in delicious creamy tomato sauce) probably five times during the second week, I was so crazy about it. That still ranks pretty high up there. Also, the perfect steak with both french fries and mashed potatoes, but it seems harder and harder to find a perfect steak. The perfect chicken-fried steak with mashed potatoes and cream gravy, crispy fried okra, black-eyed peas, cole slaw, broiled asparagus tips, homemade dinner rolls with butter and honey.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:45 pm

Most of all i like lunch time. Lunch People enjoy hour long breaks midday to enjoy the kind of meal that actually requires two utensils instead of one. Or conversely, none: sandwiches pair best with two hands. Lunch people pack picnics on the weekend, refuse to call a salad after noon on a Sunday “brunch” and they can handle a glass of wine at 1 PM without getting weird. If we’re going to keep dividing up this club house that means some of you will identify as Dinner People. You love restaurants. Multiple courses. Cooking. Trying new spots. You would never show up to an evening event and be one of those who didn’t have time to eat prior, because to you, eating dinner is just as important as dressing up.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:49 pm

i love a ot of food an there are no only one dish which i find the tastiest, you know. I love frid potatoes and roas chicken and duck, also adore pasta and al kinds of cakes, especialy chocoate cake) after some time in marriage i began to ove even soups. cause John cooks greatly)

Return to “Chit Chat”