Your favorite meal

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
JayCee

Your favorite meal

Postby JayCee » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:01 pm

What is your favorite meal?What do you like to eat overall?As for me,my favorite one of all times is without any doubts fried potatoes,you know what I'm saying? :) ;) 8-) I love it,I love it ,I love it-you can wake me up at night and ask me if I would like to eat some and I'll eat it all biting your hand off at the same time,you know? :D 8-) :lol: My partner says that nobody can do it better than I do-and in our family he's the one who does almost everything on the kitchen,I'm just helping from time to time and making some of my favorite stuff,like this one. 8-) ;) :)
JansenJace

Re: Your favorite meal

Postby JansenJace » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:54 pm

Everyone loves a good lasagna, right? There are wide, flat-shaped pasta, and possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The word "lasagne", and, in many non-Italian languages, the singular "lasagna", can also refer to a dish made with several layers of lasagne sheets alternated with sauces and various other ingredients.
From what I can tell the secret behind my lasagna is the addition of a little sugar to the sauce and using a bit more cheese than most other recipes. There are a few minor tweeks to his original recipe that I found necessary, for example adding a dash of wine vinegar to the sauce and changing the amount of Parm.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:57 pm

Yeah,I know that some of you-if not many :) -will attack me cause I'm not that into some healthy food and all that,but I don't really give a flying f*ck about all that,I'm just eating what's really good for me and all that,you know what I'm saying? :D 8-) :lol: ;) :) So,I think that you really want to hear what the f*ck is so good for me to eat and all that,am I right? :D :lol: :mrgreen: Well,I won't let it hang any longer-I will tell you about it right now,you know? :lol: :twisted: My favorite meal is...pizza! 8-) :lol: :D Go for it-attack me! :P :lol: :D 8-) ;) :) :mrgreen: :twisted: :geek:
Michal

Postby Michal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:26 pm

Wow,dude,well,if you ask me,then my favorite meal is also something not that healthy -all of these mother f*ckers who are f*cked up in the head cause of that f*cking heakthy life and all that might just start to howl right now,but you know that I really don't give a f*ck about none of them and I never ever will do something like that,you know what I'm saying? :twisted: :lol: :mrgreen: :D :P 8-) So,it's like to me the best food is definitely the fast food,you dig? 8-) :lol: ;) :) :D All that stuff like hamburgers,cheeseburgers,pizza,fries and all that stuff is forever my mother f*cking favorites of all times! :mrgreen: 8-) :P
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:23 pm

I enjoy pizza a ot. I ove al types. Pizza is sold fresh or frozen, either whole or in portions, and is a common fast food item in North America and the United Kingdom. Various types of ovens are used to cook them and many varieties exist. Several similar dishes are prepared from ingredients commonly used in pizza preparation, such as calzone and stromboli.Pizza is prepared fresh, frozen, and as portion-size slices or pieces. Methods have been developed to overcome challenges such as preventing the sauce from combining with the dough and producing a crust that can be frozen and reheated without becoming rigid. There are frozen pizzas with raw ingredients and self-rising crusts.
Another form of uncooked pizza is available from take and bake pizzerias. This pizza is assembled in the store, then sold to customers to bake in their own ovens. Some grocery stores sell fresh dough along with sauce and basic ingredients, to complete at home before baking in an oven.
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:14 am

I like to eat pizza from my childhood . When I was 23 years old I try it first time, since I can not live even week without it. That day I thought that pizza was the most delicious meal in the world, frankly speaking, I haven’t changed my mind till now. I really adore it and love it :lol: . When I invite my friends to my place to spend evening watching a film I usually order a pizza or two, every my birthday we celebrate in a pizza restaurant (each time it is a different pizza restaurant) and when I am in good mood for cooking something delicious more often I cook pizza. It is really the tastiest meal for me!
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:10 pm

My favourite meal is a Greek dish. It´s called stuffed tomatoes with rice. My mother cooks it with love and so it has become my absolute favourite dish. Usually she cooks it in summer time. The ingredients are tomatoes, rice, olive oil, basil, potatoes and some other herbs. It´s a very healthy dish because it doesn´t include a lot of fat or other unhealthy condiments. I could eat this dish every week but I never tried to cook it. You need very big tomatoes for this meal, but I never saw that big tomatoes in Croatia. The best tomatoes are available in Greece on the market place. I am looking forward to get my favourite meal in summer, in Greece.
hiro

Postby hiro » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:34 am

My favourite food is pizza. I like all kinds of pizza and other Italian dishes. For my birthday, my partner always try to arrange a pizza party. There are times when we simply order pizza for lunch or dinner, just because there is no time for cooking. also i like japanese cuisine esp sushi.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:36 am

Hi guys) I like to travel and while traveling I like to try some new food... When we a talking about my favourite food , I like tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. It's just a comfort food that is just fantastic to me. I like to take different breads and different cheeses and maybe add some cooked bacon to it. But just plain old white bread and some Kraft cheese. This is fantastic food , the food of the gods :lol: :lol: :lol: And like all people in the USA i like to eat pizza. This is my secand favourite food. I can eat it every day and it never bore to me , because I am real fannn of this food.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:26 am

Here is the recepi of my favourite chocolate cake:
Sift the dry ingredients together. The dry ingredients are: flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cocoa. Simply place all the dry ingredients in a sifter and shake it back and forth over a bowl to eliminate the clumps.Stir in the liquid ingredients and stir well. These are the vinegar, oil, vanilla, water and egg. Some people like to add these ingredients individually, but others stir them together in a second bowl and before adding them to the dry ingredients.Pour the mixture into an 8-inch greased and floured round pan. The grease and flour will keep the mix from sticking to the pan.Bake at 350 °F (177 °C). (175 C.) for 30 minutes. Let the cake cool for 5 minutes.Frost as desired.

Return to “Chit Chat”