Swimming

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Mr.Harry

Re: Swimming

Postby Mr.Harry » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:42 pm

Hi dear audience. In the childhood I liked to spend time near river or at the seaside with my parents, I am really thankful that they taught me to swim and nowadays I can teach my children how to swim in a right way and never be afraid of water. Frankly speaking the one thing you should explain your child is not to be a panic stricken in water and never laugh while swimming. At all I am sure that exactly swimming can be very useful both for children and their parents as well. I even tried to attend some courses. I mean swimming courses.
Lui

Postby Lui » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:58 am

You know guys, swimming can provide many benefits. Don't you think???for example I also heard that recreational swimming can provide you with a low-impact workout and it’s also a good way to relax and feel good. Common swimming styles in recreational swimming are breaststroke, backstroke, side stroke and freestyle. Some people who enjoy swimming want to take it to a competitive level. Moreover as a looot of people mentioned swimming is also a good activity to be in a good shape!!
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:26 am

as for me, I like water and I like to swim very much. But in my childhood I couldn't swim till twelve, it seems to me, I was afraid to do that, because in my childhood one woman scared me and I couldn't swim. But than I went to the sea and there I managed to swim in a proper way.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:05 am

Glad to see you too. For example I can not swim. Maybe it sounds like joke or so on. But I can swim from the childhood. Unfortunately I didn't have someone who would be ready to help me and to teach me what and how to do. Of course I know that I should not give up and try to get rid of this and I do it. Recently I even have started to visit some courses which teaches how and where to swim. I am always truying to get rid of this weak point of mine and I always learn and learn!!!
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:41 pm

I just want to have serious conversation together with all of you. I like swimming and especially in the open ocean.. Ohhh I am looking forward to swim in summer especially.
It was interesting to find out that popularity of the sport has grown in recent years, particularly since the 10 km open water event was added as an Olympic event in 2005, contested for the first time in the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing.New recent technology has developed much faster swimsuits.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:11 pm

I am interested in sport and especially in swimming. I have noticed that a lot of guys like to swim and it seems to me that it is pretty good activity for men who want to keep their body in a good way . Swimming for me is a fantastic way how to feel refreshed and easy during the whole day. I like swimming twice or three times a week. It seems to me that you will be able to stay healthy during the long period and moreover you can be sure that you will not have problems with your cardiovascular system and breath as well
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Working with people, you notice that most of us can be referred to two big categories: "those who have difficulties, but no questions"; and "those who have difficulties, and already have questions."
Yes, of course, there are still others: "those who do not have problems" - oh, would I meet such a man at least once, eh?
As it would be great to talk, or at least one eye to look and be happy that, they say, yes, it happens!
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:04 am

This happens, but very, very rarely, so hope for success from the first time is never worth it. Successful within a person is strong in that he is ready in advance for any errors, misses, failures, difficulties, problems.
He understands the mind, and at the level of emotions he feels that mistakes, problems, failures, difficulties, defeats - are inevitable in any business. This is part of our life, which, as is known, consists of dark and bright bands.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:24 pm

As for the ability to save money, then there is nothing complicated in this matter - you just need to systematically postpone part of the earned income and not spend this money. Below I will explain which scheme is best to do. But first you need to tune in to this task. Actually, it is for this reason that I began to explain the principle of accumulation of money from motivation to this activity. After all, the most difficult thing in accumulating money is to start saving money. That is, some people find it difficult to take money and put them, say, in a safe, and next month to do it again, and so every month. In this case, you can not touch this money, that is, you can not spend it.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:54 am

You have to get your attention [or the attention of someone you help] with constructive thoughts, inspiring hope for a happy and happy future, for a brighter future. Then unhealthy love in the present will begin to let you little by little.A person must gain the hope that by abandoning his unhappy love, he will not deprive himself of the last joy and in his life there will be many more bright and much happier moments. Think about what will happen if the person you love so much will disappear from your life?

Return to “Chit Chat”