Swimming

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Easton

Re: Swimming

Postby Easton » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:30 pm

although i am not a great fan of going in for sports in general it is very good .there are many different kinds of sport and you have to think carefully in order to choose the best one. i think that it depends on your taste, because there are some active sports or maybe not very active, you may play in a team or be alone, there are also winter and only summer kinds of sports. but you have to know whether you can go in for sports due to your health. but i think that it is very good decision and you definitely have to do it.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:37 pm

I do swim and honestly i am a good swimmer)) Wel i learnt to swim in childhood, you know.. When I was approximatelly five my dad said that a man has to swim and he made me do it... I learnt and at first i did not really thought it was fun, but now i loooove it)
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:28 pm

I am a good swimmer and always was proud of doing it.. in my early youth, i meat approximately at the age of 18 we were even swimming on money.. such swim races we had. it was more than great fun.. I even wanted to be a guard on the beach)
Pollo

Postby Pollo » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:42 pm

Hi friends) :D :D :D :D Before start swimm let's stand at the side of the pool in our swimming costumes; it's as near naked in front of strangers as most of us will ever get. I understand that for some people even putting on a costume is difficult, too revealin :) :) :) :) g. The only thing I have to offer here is my limited and anecdotal experience, and for me it's key to the whole thing. Or if they are, they're doing so silently . Pools feel egalitarian. It doesn't seem to matter what your costume is like, it doesn't seem to matter if you're old or young, big or small, if bits hang off oddly, or you don't have all of them.
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:16 am

Oh i adore swimming)) I do swim each weekends :lol: :lol: That is my hobby so to say, you know))) By the by one year of my life i spent working as a swim guard)) i loved it so much. every day on the beach and you do even receive the money for that) unfortunately i had to return home, but that year was one of the greatest in my life)
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:07 pm

I am glad to write here on this website today!!! How are you doing guys??? I just want to have serious conversation together with all of you. I like swimming and especially in the open ocean.. Ohhh I am looking forward to swim in summer especially. It was interesting to find out that popularity of the sport has grown in recent years, particularly since the 10 km open water event was added as an Olympic event in 2005, contested for the first time in the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing.New recent technology has developed much faster swimsuits. Full body suits have been banned, but swimmers at the very top levels still wear suits.
Kreg32

Postby Kreg32 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:25 pm

i really like swimming much and i think that nothing can be better than swimming in the sea because it is really very good for health and you can understand it without me but n the other hand i think that you can understand that for example in the red sea you would t be able to swim really much because the water is really very salty and that is why it would be a problem for you but if you like water and you like sea then i think that you would not think about it and you would not think about it as about a problem for yourself. that is what i can tell you about it.
James2

Postby James2 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:13 am

I like to swimm and i think that this is really great timespending, because with the help of it you will have the possibility to improve the healthadn i think that we all need just pay attention on the things which will help us to be more healthier and you will get just the positive impressions from it. I think that we all the time need jsut pay attention on the possibitiy to see something benefitial in the everything you will do in the life. because i think that swimming is not just the positive timespending for the all of us, but this is also good possibility to spend the time with the real use for the health. i THINK that you need just try.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:09 pm

I am glad to write here :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you ready to have a good talk today???I want to say that I like swimming and to tell the truth I try to visit swimming pool for about once and twice a week!!!!/I am more than sure that it is so helpful for my health by the way!!!And also I know that swimming is often recommended to athletes after severe injuries as part of a rehabilitation program for recovery. Moreover, in the process of water workouts are utilized almost all the muscles of the human body. So if you want to be healthy swimming is a good variant!
James

Postby James » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:36 pm

Hello everybody here friends. How are you feeling today???I am a good swimmer too. From the very childhood I remember that my father always tried to encourage me to swim In the sea and that's why now I am a good swimmer. So I can recommend you to try this activity and be sure that you will never regret about this decision because your physical shape would be really very very good and strength!!! Health is also will be improved immediately by this activity!!!

Return to “Chit Chat”