What is your favorite music band?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
JackHunter3

Re: What is your favorite music band?

Postby JackHunter3 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:28 pm

I have been a huge fan of scorpions since i remember myself :) :) Honestly my dad was their great fan and since childhood all our house was full of their posters and so on. that is why it is understandable that i fell in love with their songs. by the by the most favourite one is Humanity and i do sing it too much i guess :)
Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:00 pm

it would really take me a lot of time to tell you about it ad i think that it is such thing with everyone i do not have my favourite music band , because i have some songs that i like in the one music band, nd a can not love the other songs of this group. i like 30 seconds to mars, i enjoy almost all their songs and thy improve my mood really very much. what else. i also like Coldplay , but i do not enjoy all of their songs, some of them are really very sad. i also like many other groups, but in most cases i just like only one song of them and all other i even do not know.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:58 pm

Nice to meet you here today on this website today!!! ())how are you doing guys???? I have really a lot of different music band in my favorite list. As I have mentioned in one of my previous topic. I like such music bandofas : Metallica, 2Pac, Nirvana, Tech N9ne, Michael Jackson, Hopsin, but as for today's musicians I like One Direction. It is my favorite music band.. I like their songs. :mrgreen: without any words they are favourite for me... They have really a lot of good songs, such as History, Perfect.. They are my favorite songs ever. I recommend you you to listen to them.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Glad to see you here today. I want also say that I am not sure that I am fan of rock music, because I am a fan of popular songs nowadays and I am really absorbed in listening music such singers, for example Tyga, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Kid Ink, Nicki Minaj. Ohhhh that's for sure that they are fantastic. I can also say that their songs are soooo popular nowadays. Their songs make me feel full of energy and go away my depression and bad mood. Music really makes me feel happy andwwithou any words I like listening to it
James

Postby James » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:20 pm

Good afternoon boys. Happy to greet you here today on this website. How are you doing today friends??? I would like to say that I like different genres of music and I can not imagine my life without doing something with music!!!! Music is my heart at all. !!!! I try to do everything thanks for it and that's for sure that music inspires me every day . I am happy that music has such an influence on me and my consciousness. I want to say that I also like such a music band as One Direction!!! I watched X Factor so I know a lot about them. And by the way their songs inspire me.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:37 am

Hi there my friends. How are you feeling today???As I told you in some of my previous topics music takes important part in my life as usual it makes me happy and I my mood immediately increases when I listen to some pleasant songs with my favorite singers or bands. By the way my favorite band is Linkin Park and I am exactly absorbed in their songs that have strong impact on me. I even went to their concerts and remember how it was fantastic to hear in life everything. At all I like different music bands but they are my favorite!)))
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:31 pm

As for me, I like to listen to pop music and rock music. I don't have favourite musical bands or singers. I just listen to those songs, which I like no matter who is the perfprmer of them. Sometimes I can listen to other music. Also I like to watch klips to these songs. I like to listen to music very much.
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:51 am

Hi there friends!!! I would like to say that I have different favourite music genres for example and I am listening to them almost every day. Of course I am a fan of many music bands but my the most favorite is of course Linkin Park. Without any doubts they are the best variant for me you know. I can say that I wake up with their perfect songs. I am curious about their voices and I even visited their concerts. Music is also important part in sometimes boring life of mine. And what about you guys who are here today?)))
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:41 am

I have read many interesting comments from you here today from you. Thanks for sharing. It is pretty interesting I support you. For example I have mentioned that if I listen to music I won't worry about anything because my mood is highly boosted. To my mind it is really good way how to be happy. Because exactly music can help to cope with troubles as well.. So dudes to be honest I have different music bands as my favorite. But the best one is 30 seconds to the Mars. They are fantastic guys and their songs are soooo strong without any words. their songs really inspire me without any words you know
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:38 pm

As for me I like to listen music, more over I can say that I can listen it everywhere. I have a favourite band it is Backstreet boys. The group rose to fame with their debut international album, Backstreet Boys . In the following year they released their second international album Backstreet's Back , and their U.S. debut album which continued the group's success worldwide. They rose to superstardom with their third studio album Millennium and its follow-up album, Black & Blue.After a two-year hiatus, they regrouped and released a comeback album Never Gone. They are really fantastic.

Return to “Chit Chat”