What is your favorite music band?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Nilson

Re: What is your favorite music band?

Postby Nilson » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:12 pm

Hi everybody here) Niceto meet you guys) I'm a music lover so I listen to everything literally without complaining about it but I do have my favorite music. I like opera a lot like Josh Groban or Andrea Bocelli. I like punk rock a lot like Green Day or Linkin Park or Marilyn Manson or Tonic. I like pop a lot too. I like Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, boy bands, Cherice, and more. I love classical music too. I like the violin and the piano and the guitar. Anything with those sounds will turn me on. I like trance music as well. I like folk and blues as well. I like Indie music as well. I just love everything really.
florian

Postby florian » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:00 pm

My favourite band is called ''Foster the people''.They play rock music.Their instruments are the electric guitar, the keyboard and the drums.They 've written a lot of impressive songs and they 've recorded four albums. My favourite song is ''Pumped up the kicks'' and it's really good.
Adam

Postby Adam » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:31 pm

I have two favorite bands. At first there was only one - Metallica. I began to listen to it at the age of 6 six years with my father. I want to go to their concert, it is a pity that this year they will not come to us. Another group - System of a Down, which is also referred to, and the solo work of Serge Tankian. Surprisingly, the style of these two groups is completely different. If the first is valuable for its long melodic ballad songs like Nothing Else Matters or Unforgiven, the second simply blows the roof with their uniqueness and energy. A vocal of Serge - unusual and surprising.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:11 am

Hi guys) Probably Modest Mouse. Clever lyrics, catchy songs and the drumming is amazing. :D :D :D I think they're pretty well known. It's just the fans that they have are obsessive. I love every album and every song and every show I have been to I have talked to hardcore fans (people traveling through states to see them).... I like a lot of music that most of my personal acquaintances don't recognize. However Good News For People Who Love Bad News is one of my all time favorite albums. Brilliant, hypnotic melodies that drive forward in brutal progression. A fancy way of saying they're like... the shit man, check em out! Its a band that you can listen to a song a dozen times and constantly find new meaning but still just be blown away by the quality of fantastic musicianship.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:11 am

It the same as what is my favourite genre of music... I do not have one ony favourite band whome I love... Athough I have visited concerts of many bands, for examlpe 30 seconds to mars and three days grace... OE and Boombox (two greatest Ukrainian bands)... Well i love everything i love)
Easton

Postby Easton » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:09 pm

of course i can not call you only one because there are a lot of them and it is very hard to choose.there are more than 20 of them but i think that 20 would be enough. 1 Paramore 2 foo fighters 3 panic at the disco 4 fall out boy 5 Linkin park 6 my chemical romance 7 Chvrches 8 twenty one pilots 9 green day 10 all time low 11 the all American rejects 12 blink 182 13 switchfoot 14 red hot chilli peppers 15 nirvana 16 Weezer 17 queen of the Stone Age 18 muse 19 the killers 20 the white stripes.
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:23 pm

Muse and Eminem. I ove both hip-hop and rock, that is why i have two favourite music bands, singers, if i can say so. i love all what eminem sings and al the songs of a Muse rock Band. These are the best people in the music industry. Guess you think the same.
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:20 pm

It is hard to choose only one. Well here is my final and completed list of my most favourite and best music artists / acts of all time that I love the most , in respective order , which are : Michael Jackson / The Beatles (Rock band). Paul McCartney (post Beatles solo music career) / John Lennon. Madonna.Queen (Rock band).Led Zeppelin (Rock band). Whitney Houston. Celine Dion. Bon Jovi (Rock band). Katy Perry. Adele. Beyonce. Rihanna. Spice Girls (Female pop vocal group). Eminem (rapper / Hip Hop music artist). Bruno Mars.Justin Timberlake. Jennifer Lopez. Jay Z (rapper / Hip Hop music artist). P. Diddy (rapper / Hip Hop music artist / record producer).
Nilkoln

Postby Nilkoln » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:05 pm

Hi everybody here) :lol: :lol: :lol: I like to visit music fests and conserts , i find it very interesting for me. A rather peculiar question, I'd have to say that my music tastes varies so much over a broad scale of genres that a favorite band isn't really something I have. For crying out loud I listen to anything from Roger Whittaker to Satyricon. I have not favourite one , because my music tastes are very changeble. I like to listen that in the trend nowadays , some life music which can rise the imagination and transfer in some unseen ansd unknown before places. I think that it is the main aim of the music and music compositors.
Nilkoln

Postby Nilkoln » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:06 pm

Hi everybody here) :lol: :lol: :lol: I like to visit music fests and conserts , i find it very interesting for me. A rather peculiar question, I'd have to say that my music tastes varies so much over a broad scale of genres that a favorite band isn't really something I have. For crying out loud I listen to anything from Roger Whittaker to Satyricon. I have not favourite one , because my music tastes are very changeble. I like to listen that in the trend nowadays , some life music which can rise the imagination and transfer in some unseen and unknown before places. I think that it is the main aim of the music and music compositors.

Return to “Chit Chat”