What is your favorite music band?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Sheldon

Re: What is your favorite music band?

Postby Sheldon » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:43 pm

Hello orock fans!!! The Scorpions are best for me! I think The Scorpions will pretty soon finish their career. They have not given many concerts lately and as you noticed, the guys are pretty old and they want to spend time with their families. In 2001 released the album “Acoustica”, and so far it is the latest album they’ve made. (All in all they have made at least 16 albums together)My big dream would someday go to their concerts and feel that enormous energy they give on the stage. I would like to see those crowded stadiums and the people who are crazy about The Scorpions like I am.
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:05 am

Hi everybody here :D :D I like to listen music this is my favourite deal, I can listen it all day long :D I have many favouritebands and singers but one of the best of my favorite band is The Clash, no contest. Joe Strummer is the greatest frontman of all-time. All the members compliment one another perfectly and they're are brilliant in their own right. Topper Headon is one of the most underrated drummers in rock and roll as well. London Calling is the greatest album ever, not a single bad track on it. Absolutely killer live, i tis a shame people only know Train in Vain or Should I Stay or Should I Go.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:21 am

Dr. Dre is my favourite0)) Dre began his career as a member of the World Class Wreckin' Cru and later found fame with the influential gangsta rap group N.W.A with Eazy-E, Ice Cube, MC Ren, and DJ Yella, which popularized the use of explicit lyrics in rap to detail the violence of street life. His 1992 solo debut The Chronic, released under Death Row Records, led him to become one of the best-selling American performing artists of 1993 and to win a Grammy Award for the single "Let Me Ride". That same year he produced Death Row labelmate Snoop Dogg's quadruple platinum debut Doggystyle, and even molded artists into top-notch producers such as his step-brother Warren G, which led to his multi-platinum debut Regulate...G Funk Era in 1994, and Snoop Dogg's cousin Daz Dillinger which led to the double platinum debut album Dogg Food by Tha Dogg Pound in 1995.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:42 pm

I like listen music and I am fond of it. Mysic helps me to relax and find myself. Be save from this world :) :) My favourite band is skillet, I love love love them :D :D :D The band formed in Memphis, Tennessee in 1996 and based in the United States. The band currently consists of husband and wife John and Korey Cooper , along with Jen Ledger and Seth Morrison . The band has released nine albums, two receiving Grammy nominations: Collide and Comatose. Skillet went through several line-up changes early in their career, leaving founder John Cooper as the only original member remaining in the band. They have sold over 2 million albums in the U.S.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:59 am

I like, or even adore Nickleback)) Nickelback is a Canadian rock band formed in 1995 in Hanna, Alberta, Canada. The band is composed of guitarist and lead vocalist Chad Kroeger, guitarist, keyboardist and backing vocalist Ryan Peake, bassist Mike Kroeger, and drummer Daniel Adair. The band went through a few drummer changes between 1995 and 2005, achieving its current form when Adair replaced drummer Ryan Vikedal. Nickelback is one of the most commercially successful Canadian groups, having sold more than 50 million albums worldwide and ranking as the eleventh best-selling music act, and the second best-selling foreign act in the U.S. of the 2000s, behind The Beatles. Billboard ranks them the most successful rock group of the decade; their song "How You Remind Me" was listed as the best-selling rock song of the decade and the fourth best-selling of the decade. They were listed number seven on the Billboard top artist of the decade, with four albums listed on the Billboard top albums of the decade.
Milky

Postby Milky » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi everybody here) Nice to meet you guys) I like to listen music , most of all I like rock and heavy metal. This music helps me find an inspiration to do something new. My favorite band is The Clash, no contest. Joe Strummer is the greatest frontman of all-time. All the members compliment one another perfectly and the are brilliant in their own right. Topper Headon is one of the most underrated drummers in rock and roll as well 8-) . London Calling is the greatest album ever, not a single bad track on it. Absolutely killer live, it is a shame people only know Train in Vain or Should I Stay or Should I Go. I love love love them :!: :D :D
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:25 am

I am fond of rock music and not once visited open concerts here in England. I love Emmy WHinehouse and Ecanescence))) Amy Lee is my queen, you know. since early young years I've been learning all her songs by heart and Bring me to live is just the perfect song, the perfect music and performance. I also adore Haunted and My immortal. if to be honest, My immortal have been just the best romantic songs for me and my hubby. nowadays al my ringtones are due to their perfect songs))))))))
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:51 am

I like listen music) love music and many genres including blues, rock, folk, singer-songwriter, some country, and all in betweens. You can find all different types of genres on Ben's albums. He can can rock your socks off on one track then turn around and break your heart on the next. Truely one of the greatest performers of our time. I have been a big fan of "Progressive Rock" from the 1970s, bands such as Yes, King Crimson, and Genesis. But these bands are truly dinosaur bands now, so I feel like my music is of a different era. For current music, I like Cold Play a lot. They are quite talented and take their music seriously.
Endi

Postby Endi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:05 pm

you know i have a lot of my favourite bands. and it is just very difficult for me to choose the one i like the most. i like listening to Oingo Boingo, Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, Melvins, Living Colour, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Smashing Pumpkins, Live, Manic Street Preachers, Pixies, Meat Puppets, Mercyful Fate, Kreatorm, Sodom, Destruction, Megadeth, King Diamond, Death, Cypress Hill, Einsturzende Neubauten, GWAR, Type O Negative, Napalm Death, Frank Zappa, Mr. Bungle. that is all.
Chase

Postby Chase » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:48 am

as i have said i listen to different kinds of music and that s why i have a lot of favourite bands. and i think that a lot of them you know because our music taste is very similar. the list of them is rather long but still i want you to know all of them: Metallica , Nirvana , Megadeth, Carcass, Red Hot Chili Peppers , System of a Down , Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam , Beck , Primus, Nine Inch Nails. i think that it would be enough for you to understand what music i like. that is it. :D :D

Return to “Chit Chat”