What is your favorite music band?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
JayCee

What is your favorite music band?

Postby JayCee » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:10 pm

What music do you like to listen?Which musicians are among your favorite ones?If you ask me-I've always been a huge fan of the legendary thrash-metal band from the USA called "Metallica",ever heard about them? :) ;) 8-) I mean,to me they are the definite rock musicians of all times-and I know many of you might start telling me about the Beatles and Rolling Stones and about some more legendary dudes,and believe me I have nothing but respect to wards all of them,you know what I'm saying? :) ;) 8-) But those dudes are the best-some true masters of rock'n'roll! 8-)
JansenJace

Re: What is your favorite music band?

Postby JansenJace » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:10 pm

I adore 30 seconds to mars))) The band's debut album, 30 Seconds to Mars (2002), was produced by Bob Ezrin and released to positive reviews but only to limited commercial success. The band achieved worldwide fame with the release of their second album A Beautiful Lie (2005), which received multiple certifications all over the world, including platinum in the United States. Their next release, This Is War (2009), showed a dramatic evolution in the band's musical style, as they incorporated experimental music as well as eclectic influences. The recording process of the album was marked by a legal dispute with record label EMI that eventually became the subject of the documentary film Artifact (2012). Thirty Seconds to Mars then moved to Universal Music and released the fourth album, Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams (2013), to critical and commercial success. As of September 2014, the band has sold over 15 million albums worldwide.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:15 pm

Well,I can definitely tell about this one that my favorite group of all times is without any doubt the legendary "Nirvana",you know what I'm saying? 8-) It was a real personal tragedy to me,back in the day,wheh I've found out that Kurt Cobain has killed himself-I remember myself being in a real deep shock for like several days and all that,you know? :( But hey,sooner or later you manage to overcome stuff like that-it is what it is and life goes one,sh*t like that,you know?So,all you can do is be thankful for all that musical legacy that has got left-some true masterpieces,if you ask me. 8-) ;)
Michal

Postby Michal » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:31 pm

My favorite band is without a doubt "The Doors",dude-I think one of the most influential groups of all times in the music and in rock music if taking it all that way and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :) ;) I like the voice of Jim Morrison-it's like really charming and all that,it makes you go to some wholly different place as soon as you hear him singing something like "People Are Strange" or "This Is The End",it's like you traveling somewhere the very same moment and all that,you dig? 8-) So he's perfect for me in this one,you know? 8-) ;)
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:27 am

I love the old school. Have always loved)) I am a great fan of Nirvana)) Nirvana was an American rock band that was formed by singer and guitarist Kurt Cobain and bassist Krist Novoselic in Aberdeen, Washington, in 1987. Nirvana went through a succession of drummers, the longest-lasting being Dave Grohl, who joined the band in 1990. Despite releasing only three full-length studio albums in their seven-year career, Nirvana has come to be regarded as one of the most influential and important rock bands of the modern era. Though the band split in 1994, they are still considered a huge influence on modern rock music, and influences on alternative rock as a whole.
MARK

Postby MARK » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:25 am

I like to listen music, more over I can say that I can listen it everywhere. I have a favourite band it is Backstreet boys. The group rose to fame with their debut international album, Backstreet Boys . In the following year they released their second international album Backstreet's Back , and their U.S. debut album which continued the group's success worldwide. They rose to superstardom with their third studio album Millennium and its follow-up album, Black & Blue.After a two-year hiatus, they regrouped and released a comeback album Never Gone. They are really fantastic.
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:54 am

Aw guys! You are the best! I like the fact that you are rock fans! Personaly i love Three days Grace! Been to their concert few month back!) Three Days Grace is a Canadian rock band formed in Norwood, Ontario in 1997. Based in Toronto, the band's original line-up consisted of guitarist and lead vocalist Adam Gontier, drummer and backing vocalist Neil Sanderson, and bassist Brad Walst. In 2003, Barry Stock was recruited as the band's lead guitarist. In 2013, Gontier left the band and was replaced on vocals by Matt Walst, Brad Walst's brother.
Jared

Postby Jared » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:07 pm

If you were to ask me what my favorite band is, I’d have a terrible time trying to answer you. I love so many, and they all sing differently so its ridiculous to ask me a question like that. Hollywood Undead is a major yes, don’t say a word against them as my love is immense and I am liable to yell at you. If classified, they would be Rap Rock, like Linkin Park. Their most popular songs are probably Bullet and We Are, which are amazing songs.Dead In Ditches, City, and The Diary are some of favorites, but it is a threat to my health to actually choose. Their new song, Day of the Dead, is a gift to humanity, I promise you.
Morningstar

Postby Morningstar » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:56 pm

Music is so magical...It is always with us. So my favourite band is The Sex Pistols. Their actual music isnt all too amazing but you can't listen to them and not want to go insane. There they are, probaly all drunk out of their minds, singing about politics and society in such a way that you feel like you dont belong in sociey. But the way they bring it across, you don't want to fit in. And so it makes me want to go insane, and vandalise every public wall. and it makes me feel happy. The Sex Pistols only actually existed for two years. But they are still cool!
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:57 pm

The Vandals they are a comedy punk band. I listen to them nearly everyday and i laugh at their songs everytime. i love the actual music cause its so catchy and light and free and i just cant help but sing.they from America and have been performing since they began in 1980, obviously it's not all original band members these days. Anyway a few of my favourite songs are " My Girlfriends dead" , " I'm gonna change the world with my hockey stick" , "people that are going to hell " , "if the government could read my mind (cutest song ever!) and "****ed up Girl"

Return to “Chit Chat”