What is your favorite music band?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Diego

Re: What is your favorite music band?

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:32 pm

I like to listen music , most of all I like rock and heavy metal. This music helps me find an inspiration to do something new. My favorite band is The Clash, no contest. Joe Strummer is the greatest frontman of all-time. All the members compliment one another perfectly and the are brilliant in their own right. Topper Headon is one of the most underrated drummers in rock and roll as well .
London Calling is the greatest album ever, not a single bad track on it. Absolutely killer live, it is a shame people only know Train in Vain or Should I Stay or Should I Go.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:37 am

I should start that music personally for me takes a great role. I know that almost all people can not live without music. That's for sure,. Music can make people happy, music can boost people's mood and feelings. And on the other hand. My favorite music band is of course Beatles. I was bringing up on these songs and still they are live for me. My emotions are inspired when I listen to their songs. I can state that ther band is the best forever. At all nowadays there are many good singers, not only good bands.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:06 am

Hi there boys. I am surprised that there are so many of you today. So talking about music I would like to say that nowadays there are so many different music bands as well as different genres of music. And in each person there is some certain favourite genre of music. I can not choose my the most favourite music band or simply some genre but I would like to say that I am interested in classic music and sometimes even in classic rock. It is pretty cool I think. I am a great fan of it probably.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:20 pm

I am quite interested in rock, pop and other modern hits. I don't have some certain favourite group. I have many of them, but there are really good single singers whose music really inspiring and too attractive. For example Eminem, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and many other guys whose talent is grasping for me. I am interested in their performances and usualy I try to visit their cconcerts and listen to their vibes and hits. But tastes are differ you should understand it. If someone likes something another one can hate it.
Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:02 am

The Scorpions are best for me! I think The Scorpions will pretty soon finish their career. They have not given many concerts lately and as you noticed, the guys are pretty old and they want to spend time with their families. In 2001 released the album “Acoustica”, and so far it is the latest album they’ve made. (All in all they have made at least 16 albums together)My big dream would someday go to their concerts and feel that enormous energy they give on the stage. I would like to see those crowded stadiums and the people who are crazy about The Scorpions like I am.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:01 am

I don't have some certain band in my favourites . Music plays great part in my life. I am interested in hip hop and I am even ready to go to the dancing courses as for hip hop. But apart from it I like this genre because of my favorite singers, I mean rap singers. For example Eminem, Drake and many other guys whose talent is really appreciating for me. Music will never be like something bad for me, I can not imagine my life without music. Hmmm but as for bands.. I even don't know I don't have some favourite
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Against loneliness there, and so on, and so on ... Solutions are similar to each other, like cousins. It seems to be something new, but very, very similar ... If you understand the mechanism of errors in the mind, and at least once you make a decision in practice, you are becoming more and more able to prevent and correct other mistakes, one after another. In the film "The Peaceful Warrior" there is such a good phrase: - People are not their thoughts. Sounds good, but how can this help us? And the fact that this phrase illustrates the first big mistake of our mind.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:32 am

Music is my favorite day activity. And I can not imagine my life without it. Music makes my life more varied and more exclusive. I like visiting different concerts and performances. I also can say that I am inspired by songs my favourite group Thirty Seconds to Mars. Oh my Goodness I have weakness to this band and their songs. I can not live without their songs and I can not say that I regret spending money on such things. As I like music I visit different concerts and bands. And it is interesting for me and I hope for you too.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:50 am

And it's great if it is so, if you have a family that you love and that loves you, but you, as a person, are still more important. You are more important because all the values ​​that are in this world have meaning for you only when you are.In principle, this is not the rule, you know, everyone has their own meaning in life, nature has generally endowed us with parental instincts, especially the maternal instinct is strong, because it allows us to save life by continuing our kind. This physical life, as we are accustomed to believe it and the general human survival instinct, and I call it the instinct of life, is simply necessary for us.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:39 pm

Such a guarantee, as you yourself understand, no. Therefore, you must create such a guarantee yourself - by learning to manipulate people. For a woman, this is especially important, because we live in a patriarchal world and to defend our interests and rights in an open confrontation with a man, a woman is sometimes very difficult. In general, it is not easy for any person to fight with those who are stronger than him by some measure. Therefore, we need workarounds. It is precisely these ways of manipulation.

Return to “Chit Chat”