What is your favorite music band?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here

Re: What is your favorite music band?

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:32 pm

I like to listen music , most of all I like rock and heavy metal. This music helps me find an inspiration to do something new. My favorite band is The Clash, no contest. Joe Strummer is the greatest frontman of all-time. All the members compliment one another perfectly and the are brilliant in their own right. Topper Headon is one of the most underrated drummers in rock and roll as well .
London Calling is the greatest album ever, not a single bad track on it. Absolutely killer live, it is a shame people only know Train in Vain or Should I Stay or Should I Go.

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:37 am

I should start that music personally for me takes a great role. I know that almost all people can not live without music. That's for sure,. Music can make people happy, music can boost people's mood and feelings. And on the other hand. My favorite music band is of course Beatles. I was bringing up on these songs and still they are live for me. My emotions are inspired when I listen to their songs. I can state that ther band is the best forever. At all nowadays there are many good singers, not only good bands.

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:06 am

Hi there boys. I am surprised that there are so many of you today. So talking about music I would like to say that nowadays there are so many different music bands as well as different genres of music. And in each person there is some certain favourite genre of music. I can not choose my the most favourite music band or simply some genre but I would like to say that I am interested in classic music and sometimes even in classic rock. It is pretty cool I think. I am a great fan of it probably.

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:20 pm

I am quite interested in rock, pop and other modern hits. I don't have some certain favourite group. I have many of them, but there are really good single singers whose music really inspiring and too attractive. For example Eminem, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and many other guys whose talent is grasping for me. I am interested in their performances and usualy I try to visit their cconcerts and listen to their vibes and hits. But tastes are differ you should understand it. If someone likes something another one can hate it.

Return to “Chit Chat”