Are you into sports?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Kreg32

Re: Are you into sports?

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:18 pm

well it is very good that you decided to ask it. you shall know everything good, i mean the kind of sport that you are going in and that is why you shall realise and think more and more about it but i think that if you want to be healthy then you shall go in for sports for sure and i think that it would be better for you and you shall understand it . i do not think that sport can be better for someone and you shall realise it but in order to be healthy i think that you have to think about everything and you have to be sure in everything that you are doing. i hope that my advice is really useful for you.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:25 pm

Of course I am into sports dudes!!! Without any doubts I like sport. I want even to say that I am a fan of sport. I think that all people who respect themselves should visit gyms or simply to do some exercises at home. For example also jogging around the park early in the morning. And here is important not to forget about water. It is more than true that it means you’re going to have more energy. Also especially for me it is important to visit gym twice a week because I always want to look handsome and be an example for most people
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:29 pm

Yes, i am into sport and i think that this is great time spending ever. Because withthe help of it you allthe time can feel really better adn you can open something new for you . I think that we all need just pay attentionon this fact adn try to keep it in the mind.Because you have the possibility to improve the health withthe help of the physical exesices. I think that you need just find something suitable for you and do it sometimes . I think that with the time you will see the result and i think that you need just pay attention on the own shape of the body after the sport doing and i think that you will see some positive changes.
James

Postby James » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:33 am

Hello everybody and everyone who is online here on this website. How are you doing? I want to say that I am a sportsman and I live by gym and interest in sport. To be honest I think that sport should be inseparable part of our life and if we want to be healthy we should be active as well. Jogging, different physical exercises will help us not only to loose weight but also to become more strength and handsome. Almost twice a week I like visiting gym or if I have opportunity I like to jog early in the morning near my house
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:39 pm

Yes guys I am into sport because it makes me full of energy and after loosing weight I try almost every day to be into sport.I have an experience in loosing weight because some years ago I was really a little bit fat.. And once I decided to loose extra weight thanks for diet and sport. I think that these two concepts are inseparable in loosing weight!!! from it depends our body, we are what we eat!!! And sport should be everyday activity and believe that you will thank sport because of all advantages!!!
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:41 pm

f yes of course I am interested in sport, at all I think that all men should be interested in sport and take care about their bodies. Personally forme football is some kind of sport and physical activity that usually helps me to be in a good shape!!!! I like visiting different and watching football matches drinking beer and chatting with my friends who are also fans. Football for me was the best variant to loose weight to. And nowadays I am continuing to be an amateur in football game.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:21 am

Yes my friend. I am into sport for sure. For me sport is like hobby and what about you? when it is summer I like to spend my morning at the stadium for example. Doing some helpful exercises or so on. Nowadays I like to visit gym and do exercises with my trainer. Sport in my life is really important you know. And it even makes me sure in myself. Besides I am a great fan of different sport events. I also like visiting different matches and sport occasions. I also like swimming.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:48 am

I told you here that sport takes really important part of my life. And it is no wonder you know. Because I am a professional footballer. Let's be acquainted with each other, I am a football player. I like football and all these exercises and preparing for the important match. I mean football match. I strongly decided that my life would be connected with my profession and I am ready to commit all my life for it. You are healthy for long period, you have best body and you are strength man. Sport makes me really better and much healthier
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:32 am

Yeah guys, I am just one of those people who try to lead exactly healthy lifestyle. I am absolutely connected with the sport and almost healthy eating habits. I strongly believe that it will really help me to control my weight as well as health. Sport is really difficult but very helpful thing in our life without any words. People who are doing the sport usually live much better and pretty longer than those people who are into bad habits. Almost every day I do some activities which make me feel full of potential and energy to improve myself.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:56 am

frankly speaking I am absolutely connected with the sport and almost healthy eating habits. I strongly believe that it will really help me to control my weight as well as health. Sport is really difficult but very helpful thing in our life without any words. People who are doing the sport usually live much better and pretty longer than those people who are into bad habits. Almost every day I do some activities which make me feel full of potential. Sport is my lifestyle for sure.

Return to “Chit Chat”