Mountains

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
James

Re: Mountains

Postby James » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:18 pm

Hi there . I would like to say that I wanted to have rest in mountains but I will have never had such an opportunity to travel tommountains. I like this answer that mountain water is also a source of renewable energy: hydropower, largely developed in many countries in Europe and in the United States, but with great potential for development in other parts of the world though the social and environmental consequences of dam building, and decisions about who benefits are always complex. I would like to try it somewhere.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:44 pm

Oh sometimes I was in the mountains!!! It was unforgettable for me!!! those feelings are still with me you know. It is more than true that mountains is the air, stunning, suffocating its freshness, sharpness and depth. Mountains is a spectacular views, each time and every time a new killer with its beauty.you are right dudes that mountains it's adrenaline, it's the tip of the edge of danger, it is a grim scowl and dazzling breath. I want even to repeat this hiking and try to be in charge of a new mountain!!!
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:24 pm

I also like mountains very much. You're right the feeling when you'are standing on the top of the mountain and look around is so wonderful, that I couldn't even immagine that it can be so. Mountains are so beautiful and enigmatic. I can't realise my life without mountains. But you should be very attentive while climbing a mountain, because it can be very dangerous.
Lui

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Hi people!!! I am glad to write here for you today again ))) you are right mountains really attracts people with its freedom and it is fresh air as well. I would like to say that the mountains always attract, especially if you stand at the foot of the mountain, you can see the forest on the slopes, snow, clouds, stuck on the tops, you always want to get, it seems very close, but in fact incredibly far. If you are there you will feel full of positive energy and so on.Sounds not bad does it???
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:08 pm

I think that hiking sometimes involves bushwhacking and is sometimes referred to as such.
This specifically refers to difficult walking through dense forest, undergrowth, or bushes, where forward progress requires pushing vegetation aside. In extreme cases of bushwhacking, where the vegetation is so dense that human passage is impeded, a machete is used to clear a pathway. That is why when i have at least some spare time I take a couple of devoted friends and go hiking. We find it really great thing to do.
Diego

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:07 pm

As for me i alwasy have to choose between the sea and the mountains. sometimes i like to lie in the beach and do not do anything and there is time when i want to do something , when i do not want to sit on the same place.
i think that it is really great that we may choose what to do and how to rest, because sometimes it gets more and more difficult to rest goo. there are so many beautiful places nd i think that i will visit all of them in future. i have been to many nice attractions and i am fond of travelling.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:33 am

Hi there friendly guys. I also like spending time in mountains . I do it not so often. You know I feel some freedom exactly in the mountains . The mountains always attract, especially if you stand at the foot of the mountain, you can see the forest on the slopes, snow, clouds, stuck on the tops, you always want to get, it seems very close, but in fact incredibly far. oh it is true and unforgettable when you got to the top you always overwhelm such an exciting feeling, a feeling of freedom, flight, you see the beauty of our world. Wow it is kind of something fantastical.
Howard

Postby Howard » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:14 pm

I like it very much! Oncewas climbing the mountain in Vietman. Climbing a mountain, especially one like Fansipan, is not something you can spontaneously do after months of a relatively sedentary lifestyle. If you have decided on conquering a mountain in Vietnam, your training should begin months in advance, as you will need good fitness and endurance that cannot be achieved overnight. Running, hiking, and wall climbing are great ways to boost your fitness, and doing these activities with weights in your backpack will help you get into even better shape. Do these regularly in order to help strengthen your muscles, build your endurance, and familiarize yourself with the likely challenges of mountain climbing.
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:44 pm

you can see the forest on the slopes, snow, clouds, stuck on the tops, you always want to get, it seems very close, but in fact incredibly far.
And when you got to the top you always overwhelm such an exciting feeling, a feeling of freedom, flight, you see the beauty that is revealed to you and you cannot believe your eyes. It cannot be described, it should be felt. When you go down into the valley, you see these rare trees, a mountain river, which flows out of the lake, next to the rock and snow
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:04 am

Of course without any words If you have an opportunity to have a rest in the mountains you might do it. There are so many pluses in that. It is true fact that it is a unique feeling of calm and tranquility that you need to experience to understand. It filters through you, and stays with you for a time after you leave. When walking on a mountain, take time to sit down and reflect for a while: appreciate the stillness, and listen to the silence. Be sure that if you have a rest in the mountains you will be able to get better. I am about health as well

Return to “Chit Chat”