Mountains

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Josh_H

Re: Mountains

Postby Josh_H » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:12 pm

If to be honest i have never been to the mountains if not counting watching the documentaries where people who adore advantures are climbing them and saying how great it is)) I never though myself to be a person who likes being in the mountains))
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:53 am

I do not like mountains, realy.. I do not know how to explaine this, but I really fee nothing when my friends ask me to go hiking.. i don't like climbing rocks, people. However once i was invited to climb and had some fun.. some))) But i would better choose beach)
Prescot

Postby Prescot » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:36 pm

Mountains - is the air, stunning, suffocating its freshness, sharpness and depth. Mountains - a spectacular views, each time and every time a new killer with its beauty. Mountains - it's adrenaline, it's the tip of the edge of danger, it is a grim scowl and dazzling breadth. Mountains - is freedom, where I want to fly (within reason and human) .Mountains - this release, there are no thoughts (about the job), there are no words (to describe the surrounding landscape), you do not have (the smart, focused, results-focused) and there are only mountain and mountains around you!
Easton

Postby Easton » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:37 pm

i suggest you spending your holidays on foot. it will be the healthiest variant. i advise you to spend this time in mountains. it will be a perfect variant for you i think. of course i do not know your preferences but i think that if you do not want to spend a lot of time in the plane then you want to be active and have a healthy and energetic vacations. as you know i am not very active but sometimes i may spend some time in the mountains, but it is very rarely. in most cases i like to lie on the beach. 8-) 8-) it is so pleasurable that i will never change it to any active or healthy vacations.
Miller

Postby Miller » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:15 pm

Mountain hiking is always difficult. But the reward for the difficulty is always beautiful, you are surrounded by nature. The mountains always attract, especially if you stand at the foot of the mountain, you can see the forest on the slopes, snow, clouds, stuck on the tops, you always want to get, it seems very close, but in fact incredibly far. And when you got to the top you always overwhelm such an exciting feeling, a feeling of freedom, flight, you see the beauty that is revealed to you and you cannot believe your eyes. It cannot be described, it should be felt. When you go down into the valley, you see these rare trees, a mountain river, which flows out of the lake, next to the rock and snow, for you it seems so close and so comfortable.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:16 pm

I have seen mountains just on pictures and in documentaries about travelling. i have a fright of height and that is why all kinds of bridges are a torure for me.. and you are taking here about huge mountains. i would better watch them on tv) quite enough.
Williams

Postby Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:47 pm

i think that it is definitely very good idea to spend some time in the mountains and enjoy the weather, the atmosphere and of course the nature that is around you. i think hat you can not just imagine what it is like. some people think about the comfort , it is the thing hat is important for them, but for me it is not important at all, because i may get such emotions there that you may not even imagine. i like doing it with my friends, we are singing songs near the fire and enjoying our food made there. and we do not spend a lot of money on it, it is cheap and of course it is really very healthy. that is everything i wanted to tell you about it.
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:07 am

I have been in Austria in mountains and had rest at the ski resort, and I really liked it. But I prefer relaxing in the mountains only in the winter to enjoy the mountain scenery and skiing. But in the summer I prefer to rest on the sea and swim. I do not know what you can do in the mountains in summer.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:02 pm

I am glad to be here with all of you today!!!How are you feeling?/How do you spend you weekends???Is it something good??Sooooo I think that nowadays there are a lot of people like mountains!!I can even explain this beauty!!It is really fantastic to see such landscapes and what I like most of all guys is the fresh air you can feel when you are in the mountains!!!So i can say that I really like visiting mountains and especially in the wnter.There are really llots of places you can visit! :mrgreen:
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:43 am

Hey there dear boys. How are you feeling today on this website?? Are you happy to be here today with me? I spent some days in the mountains and the one thing I can say that my feelings were on the top. It was wonderful!!! Fantastic!!! I can even forget all these feelings that made me feel happy. It is true that you can find deep peacefulness when spending time on a mountain. It is a unique feeling of calm and tranquility that you need to experience to understand. It filters through you, and stays with you for a time after you leave. I can say it you from my personal experience.

Return to “Chit Chat”