Mountains

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Stephan

Re: Mountains

Postby Stephan » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:34 pm

I will be say ie if say i ove mountains. i beieve that a person fel in ove with these queens when he meets them but i did neve see any of it in my life. i have neve go hiking or something ike this, you know? I think there are specia peope for mountains, born for them who can do al the up and down things, but it is not for me. i realy do not like hiking. as for my hubby he is not against, just has no specia attitude, you know. That is why we never even talk about the opportunity to go to the mountains. however it is only my personal point of view)
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:37 pm

Hi everybody) WE all the time face with the probleme of choice and it depends on us what we are select, WE can make right or uncorect decision.... But if I have a choice I would select mountain, as i have been in one hill station, the road to there was like zig-zag, one mistake and boom. the morning in such high-mountain areas are really something to bother for, i would love to be with him in the freshest air of the beautiful mountains filled with high trees and nice flower gardens. i have already planned to go to a famous hill station in my country and its so beautiful that its been shooted for many movies.
Endi

Postby Endi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:51 pm

you know i alwasy have to choose between the sea and the mountains. sometimes i like to lie in the beach and do not do anything and there is time when i want to do something , when i do not want to sit on the same place. i think that it is really great that we may choose what to do and how to rest, because sometimes it gets more and more difficult to rest goo. there are so many beautiful places nd i think that i will visit all of them in future. i have been to many nice attractions and i am fond of travelling.
Garis

Postby Garis » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:30 am

I have just raised all these memories in my mind. I do like mountains. I used to go hiking every summer. We had our group of people who always gathered to make a new journey. We slept in tents and can see the sunrise every morning :P :P . The birds woke me up by singing their beautiful songs. These landscapes are just amazing. The air in the mountains is different from cities’ air. It is fresh and full of flowers’ fragrance. We set round the fire and sang songs. We drank tee of the flowers and plants we had picked up during the day. :) :) Guitar man was always with us to play every night.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:47 am

Well, I like to travel, too. And I want to tell you about the most impressing place I have been to. I think that the most beautiful thing is not the thing created by people, but the thing created by nature. :D :D :D Quite recently I have been to Crimea. Year by year I go to the Crimea on my summer holidays. I have been to many port-towns and cities, stayed on the seashore, but Crimean mountains make the greatest impression on me. I saw the mountains near our camp 6 years ago. It was so beautiful.... Beautiful nature in these mountains makes us think about it, you can look through transparent air and see fields, and lakes, and forests, and, marvellous rocky mountains…
Ridos

Postby Ridos » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:20 pm

As for me I'm a hiker. I like to go on a hike to the mountains or to the forest. You go agree with me that it is pleasant to gather mushrooms and berries in the forest, swim in the river, make a fire and prepare meals on it. On my week-end I take a tent, a rucksack and go to railway station take the train. In an hour I find myself out of noisy city. The air is fresh, birds sing their merry songs. To make my long story short I'd like to say that travelling is one of my hobbies. Travelling helps me to see to country-side better, to know about customs and traditions of the Republic, to meet people and make friends with them.
Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:58 am

I've never been to mountains. unfortunatelly i did not have such an opportunity to visit them, even when i really wanted. however i think that is not a big loss, cause i have visited other great places, a lot of lakes and ponds, woods and different cities)
Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:00 am

i like mountains very much. although i like to have passive rest, just to do nothing and sunbather but the mountains is the place where i can come at any time and in any season. there is something peculiarly soothing in watching the trees, wind and listening to the music of the nature. i think that everyone who has been at least one time in the mountains understands me very good. it calms me down and gives me a good opportunity to relax and forget about all my problems. that is it.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:01 am

Hi guys) I like to spend time on the freesh air and enjoy the beauty of weather. When you’re in nature, you don’t have to look in mirrors. Instead, you’re either focused on the setting around you, or on what you are doing, like climbing, setting up a tent, or gardening. Studies show that people’s body image improves when we spend time in nature, and I think this is part of the reason why. When you’re alone in nature, or with a loving friend or group of people, you get sweet relief from sexism, racism, homophobia, transphobia, classism, and all the other ways we oppress, stigmatize and belittle one another.
florian

Postby florian » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:31 pm

There is not to much places that are more beautiful than mountains. They are an example of something great calm and monumental. Clean air, great view, feeling yourself in harmony with the nature it is wonderful. Especially when you stay there for 2 or 3 days. Wow!!!

Return to “Chit Chat”