Mountains

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Davis

Re: Mountains

Postby Davis » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:42 am

Therefore, from an early age gently develop in the baby initiative, curiosity, build trust, respect him as a person. In families where parents spend a lot of time on raising children, there is usually no problem with schooling.The factor of proper nutrition.Who from you reflected - and from what building elements the brain is constructed? Really, to improve memory and intellect, a person needs medicine: nootropil, pantogam? Or the nature itself can take care of the development of cognitive functions and we just do not know all about it.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 7:02 am

Yes, it will require us time, effort and work on ourselves, including our own emotions, but, believe me, the result is worth it.
The power of forgiveness - and why it is difficult to forgive, but it is necessary
It is quite possible that the conscious forgiveness of our offenders, as well as the emotions associated with it, may prove to be the strongest antidote to pain caused by grievances.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:52 am

On the one hand, it is not new, for even Socrates at the time was digging to the truth or refuting it with the help of well-placed questions, but on the other hand, I developed my program based on my own idea of ​​what questions and in what sequence a person should ask yourself to come to the knowledge, thoughts, solutions, or create new useful knowledge.
So I have the right to assert that my program for the development of thinking has no analogues to date.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:44 am

Greed, originating from fear, to lose everything and for fear of something not to be in time. But only with such fear and the corresponding behavior, a person loses the most important thing, his life.
All my life for something to chase, to the grave, this is not life, and if you were born in a poor family, then use it as an incentive to strive to live with dignity, but do not be greedy to trifles. Greed has never helped, it always keeps up with stupidity and insanity, poisoning life, and sometimes even ruining it.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:49 am

But you can also taboo things that are useful for a person. This is done for selfish purposes, for the sake of gaining an advantage over others. With the help of taboos, it is possible to limit the possibilities of people by prohibiting them from engaging in profitable activities for them. Well, for example, there is such a conviction in the form of a restriction, according to which you can not give money to growth - it's a sin. And some people do not do this, but at the same time they condemn those who lend money at interest, because they consider this case evil.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:18 am

It's clear that there are no mistakes, that flaws always have a place. But this does not mean that mistakes do not need to be corrected, and therefore criticism is still quite normal, it simply needs to be correctly perceived and competently responded to it. Of course, initially criticism is perceived by us as something negative, directed against us. In an uncertain and weakly characterized person, criticism causes even greater uncertainty, makes you lower your hands and resign yourself to the fate of a loser.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:36 pm

I like mountains very much. So every year I with my friends or parents go to it. The most memorable event was climbing such mountain, which height is 1500 m above sea level. The weather was very changeable in that region. So, when we started our climbing, it was a boiling hot, but in a few hours we experienced heavy showers and thunderstorm. We dot wet to the skin but very happy that we were on the top of the mountain. I often travel to different places in order to enjoy the beauty of our country and become strong and healthy while climbing on the mountains or staying at the resort.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:36 am

Do not be surprised that your children, when they grow up, are passive, they will blame as well as their parents throughout the state or other people, including their own parents. And it will not be their fault, but the fault of the ideology that their parents adhered to and which they inspired. Remember that there are thorns in the desert, and on fertile meadows, beautiful flowers, who you grow, that's what you get, that's all. There are no bad husbands or wives, and even more there are no bad children, there are only husbands and wives grown in a certain environment, in a certain atmosphere, and under the influence of a certain ideology.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:01 am

There are things that we perceive positively, there are also those that we perceive negatively, and without even thinking particularly about why this happens. If a child is constantly beaten with a belt in his childhood, he experiences a pathological dislike for this subject, and even being an adult, his feelings of contact with this subject can cause him certain associations. Sometimes, instead of dislike, it may be a desire to raise your child in the same way, depending on what imprint is in the mind, left him with a subject that he was regularly hurt.
Wester

Postby Wester » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:02 am

You made a choice, the correctness of which depends on what you refused for the sake of savings. If from some insignificant nonsense - your choice is one hundred percent correct.
So, you just need to decide how much you want, not how much you can, save money every month, so that you never touch a certain part of it. It is clear that never, means that you can touch them only in the most exceptional cases, otherwise the very meaning of the accumulation of money is lost

Return to “Chit Chat”