Mountains

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
JayCee

Mountains

Postby JayCee » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:02 pm

Do you like to go to the mountains?I do like it all very much-you can't compare that feeling when you're standing on the highest spot of the land all around you and you can see it all from that height,man,it's just crazy,you just can't seem to get the right words to describe all that beauty,so you just have to see all that by yourself,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :) I remember my first trip to the mountains-I was only six years old then,but those memories are here with me until this day,like it all happened just yesterday,I was excited then,it's all just the way I am now every time I go there. 8-) ;)
Stephen

Re: Mountains

Postby Stephen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:28 pm

Yeah,well,how can you not be loving the mountains-something like that can only be said and done by somebody who has never ever been to the mountains and all that for really real,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :) There's everything to love there-from the fresh air you won't get in your cities and stuff to the unbelievably beautiful nature all around you and all that,you know? 8-) ;) We are living close to the mountains,so we are really trying to go there as often as we are able to and that's almost every weekend or something like that,you dig? 8-) ;)
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:14 pm

I love hiking))) Hiking sometimes involves bushwhacking and is sometimes referred to as such. This specifically refers to difficult walking through dense forest, undergrowth, or bushes, where forward progress requires pushing vegetation aside. In extreme cases of bushwhacking, where the vegetation is so dense that human passage is impeded, a machete is used to clear a pathway. That is why when i have at least some spare time I take a couple of devoted friends and go hiking))) We find it really great thing to do)
Michal

Postby Michal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:50 pm

Yeah,I think that I like to go to the mountains and all that-it's just I don't really like it when I supposed to climb somewhere and to walk somewhere for a real long distance and all that,carrying something real heavy on my back and all that,that type of sh*t is just not for me,yo uknow what I'm saying? 8-) ;) My type of vacation in the mountains consists of coming there and checking into some real nice hotel,breathing the fresh air and drinking something to let me cheer up and not get bored to death there-that's the type of sh*t I like to do there,you know? 8-) :lol: ;) :P
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:28 pm

My hobby is hiking. I love traveling alone by bicycle. Expecially hiking in the countryside is very fun since I can enjoy the beautiful sceneries. And the best thing of traveling alone is that I can reflect on myself. It's quite helpful for me to get some energy. When I am suggested to go to the mountains on bikes I always, alwaaaaais say YES)))) Cause it is a hobby, you know. I feel really free when I do something Like this))) Unfortunately I do not have a ot of opportunities to do this, you know, cause Mountains cost a ot, but when I get it, i do it))
Sheldon

Postby Sheldon » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:39 pm

As a child I spent a year living in a small abandoned village in the French Alps with my mother and another family. We were self-sufficient, with no electricity, plumbing, or any other modern conveniences. Our deliciously sweet and pure water came from a natural spring, and our food was mainly grown and sourced from the mountain. Living there was a life-changing experience from which my love of mountains grew.You find deep peacefulness when spending time on a mountain. It is a unique feeling of calm and tranquility that you need to experience to understand. It filters through you, and stays with you for a time after you leave. When walking on a mountain, take time to sit down and reflect for a while: appreciate the stillness, and listen to the silence. You’ll be glad you did.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:03 am

If you do not mind I'll be a bit phiosophic here a bit))) Mountains are clearly vital for those who gain their livelihoods from them, but in what ways are they important for the rest of us? From a global perspective, perhaps their greatest value is as ‘water towers’ – the sources of high-quality freshwater. Mountains supply more than half the global population with water for agriculture, domestic uses, and industry, often in places far from the mountains. The world’s largest irrigation system, in Pakistan’s Indus Basin, depends on mountain water; but so do the inhabitants of Los Angeles, supplied by water piped under the Sierra Nevada and across much of the state. Mountain water is also a source of renewable energy: hydropower, largely developed in many countries in Europe and in the United States, but with great potential for development in other parts of the world – though the social and environmental consequences of dam building, and decisions about who benefits are always complex.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:01 am

Sometimes we can gathered our family and friends and go the mountains. My son like to stady geography that is why we try to visit as many places as we can. If we are fond of travelling, we see and learn a lot of things that we can never see or learn at home, though we may read about them in books and newspapers and see pictures of them on TV. The best way to study geography is to travel and the best way to get to know and understand the people is to meet them in their own homes... Last time we were in the mountains several month ago, when the weather was not so hot. There was a great time with my relatives and friend family.
geff

Postby geff » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:15 pm

The benefits of the mountain climate on the human body, health in General is undeniable!
2-3 thousand meters above sea level is shown to people suffering from heart diseases, tuberculosis. Despite the rarefied air, the oxygen in the blood increased significantly, saturating the cells. Residents of the Midlands rarely suffer heart diseases, their life expectancy is higher compared to urban inhabitants.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:10 am

Mountains are really great but it demands a lot of effort, you know. if you want to go to the mountains, first
Do your research. Before you even set out to climb mountains, do as much reading as you can about the skills needed and about other people's experiences. It is as important to understand the mental effort required to climb a mountain as it is to be fit, and know how to use the equipment properly, and one of the best ways of understanding this is to read the stories of mountaineers who have climbed challenging, interesting, or many mountains. Many bookstores now carry sections specifically devoted to the craft of mountain climbing, so it won't be hard to find good books. A good starter book is the one by Steve M Cox and Kris Fulaas, Mountaineering: The Freedom of the Hills.

Return to “Chit Chat”