Who you wanted to be?)

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Duke

Re: Who you wanted to be?)

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:25 pm

it is true that I want to be someone famous. That's for sure you know. Of course I find it difficult to be famous person as well but it is cool you know. I would like to be a famous doctor ever. I like to help people and I think that it will help me to succeed.
To be famous personally for me doesn't mean to have a lot of money or something like this. To be famous means to be acknowledged by other people. And I really want to be proud by themselves. This is the one thing I would like also to achieve apart simple desires of course.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:57 am

I am a professional singer, and it is my work. It is the situation when hobby became my job and I am proud of it. I would like to become a successful singer and famous all over the world, not only in Spain. It is really my strong dream. I have many ambitions as for it and surely I am determined too on the way to my dream. Being famous is difficult but I suppose that I will manage with it. I suppose my life story and my dreams will make you to be interested in my post and you will answer me.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:24 am

There are many thoughts and opinions how to answer this topic. I would like to be famous as many people here. And concerning my profession I would like to become the most professional chef in this world. And of course successful. It important role in my life just because my profession is not on the last stage of my life and that's why I am dreaming about it nowadays. to open new restaurants all over the world and to become a successful business man in addition is what I am dreaming about
Davis

Postby Davis » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:51 am

Proteins. And these are all kinds of meat, fish, dairy products, vegetable proteins, which are present in peas, lentils, and beans.Proteins are a source of amino acids, many of which are absolutely necessary for the formation of mental development. These include tryptophan, tyrosine, phenylalanine, glutamic acid, glycine.
Proper nutrition of children2. In the diet of the child must be present a variety of vegetable oils, as well as fish oil from sea fish - salmon, mackerel.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 7:34 am

If you once caused an evil to a person about whom he does not know, if you feel that you are guilty before him, but are afraid of hurting your words, destroying his family or even life, if the situation is already incorrigible - ask him for forgiveness mentally.
Solve this problem without his participation, take care of yourself with your soul. The main thing is to sincerely realize your injustice.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:42 am

Hello everybody and everyone who is here today!!Well in some case I would like to be Famous. Maybe because nowadays my life is not so bright and lots of fun as in my past years. My life is even a little bit boring and I don't know what to do with that. Occasionally, people who are always on the TV and some pages of journals and newspapers don't have such calm life as we have. Here is vice versa. I can nunrunrstande why do I want to become a famous pers9n but I surely want it
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:17 pm

Is this position not reasonable, from the point of view of the possibilities of each of us, after having fired a man once, then you can expect from him a similar response to your address. The trick and deceit are known to be good in war, where there is an enemy and which must be misled if you want to defeat it. But I think many of us want to live differently than in war, but in peacetime people live where they cooperate and interact with each other, without holding the blade behind them. People are at war when they can not agree, when they can not solve their problems and disagreements peacefully, they lack intelligence, so they have to fight.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:16 am

But the uncontrollable and unconscious fear that we can observe during a panic, or when people are afraid and inactive, which is pointless, it already goes to the detriment, and is disastrous for a person. I'm generally a psychologist, I always welcome flexibility, resourcefulness, cunning and duplicity, that is all that allows manipulating other people. And no matter how this was not perceived in our society, which actually perceives everything in a negative light, which makes a person stronger, this behavior is natural for a person.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:49 am

However, such a rationalization of all your thoughts and feelings is not peculiar to many, from that, and so it is advantageous today to use the sexual instinct for your own purposes, awakening in a person with his help an absolutely uncontrolled, or only partly controlled by him behavior. If we take a look at our life today, we will see sex everywhere. Not in its obvious form, of course, although it is today, for some people live exclusively by animal instincts, but still, sex is more common in indirect forms, with hints of sexuality.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:38 am

That, however, does not prevent to supplement this knowledge with knowledge from the field of practical psychology, to independently synthesize theory with practice and come to certain useful conclusions. For me, psychology has never been reduced and does not boil down to a greater extent to theory or practice; I regard any direction in psychology and not only in psychology but in all other sciences as well as extranational forms of knowledge, useful from a practical point of view, since any reliable knowledge is always widely used if one finds it.

Return to “Chit Chat”