Who you wanted to be?)

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here

Re: Who you wanted to be?)

Postby Nilkoln » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:50 pm

I have a higher education, but with the development of modern technologies this is very prestigious to be programmer. I have a computer at home and can spend hours working at it. It is much easier to do things on computer, for example to write a composition. You can change the text as many times as you want and you don't need to rewrite everything if you changed something.I think that the profession of programmer can give many opportunities. Computers are the most rapidly changing sphere of modern technology. We are living in the age of information. And I think that my future is just filled and connected with computers.

Postby DamonLink » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:23 am

I wanted to be free.. i know it is not a profession and it is impossible to be free in the society bound with rules, but i really wanted to be free. and still want... I am in a bit difficult situation nowadays, and do feel like i am in the cage. Gosh.. wish to leave it!!!!!!

Postby DANIEL25 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:56 pm

When I was a small boy - I wanted to be a veterinarian, also I wanted to go into space and be an astronaut (but their diseases after, their food there and time stopped me from this thought). When I grow up - I wanted to be a rich man and to have everything, and now I want just to be a happy person, to have a family, good work and a house)

Postby Nilkoln » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:00 pm

I already have one hiher education, but all my live I have dreaming to be a translator. I think that this is very useful and interesting work for me. :) :) :) :) Because I all the time try to find and learn something new, and it is very easy for me to find the common language with different people from other nationalities. Of course you should already know another language to even think about becoming a translator ;) ;) ;) ;) . But not everyone does. :( :( :( :( Some think they can learn what they believe to be the basics of another language very quickly, and then translate anything from one language to another.
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:58 pm

Now i work as a journalist, actually i like my job but i always have a dream to change it. Yes, i talk to people a lot, i make new friends almost every day, i am in the epicenter of all the events in my area, my city and my region. But i always had a dream to be a flight attendant. It is a very romantic profession. And as i like travelling it allows me to see new country or city almost every day. And i know some foreign languages so it will be easy to me to get this job. ANd i like this work for everyday movements and flight :D because i am not such kind of person who can sit every day on one place.

Postby JackHunter3 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:16 pm

oh, my childish dreams))) i wanted to be a doctor in order to make all people immortal)) and i do remember wishing to becom a pilot, cause always wanted to fly like birds :lol: :lol: Then i wanted to be a spy, after Bond movies and also desired to be a mermaid, after.. well just desired. and then somehow i became a lawyer))

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:33 am

i do not remember it really very good but i think that i wanted to be a doctor. it was very interesting for me and i thought that it is really very easy, i can help people and that is it. but only now i realise that it is really very hard profession and i would not be a good doctor because i am afraid of the syringes and i do not like blood very much. and it is actually very hard to become a good doctor, you have to study for a long time and you also have to be interested in the medicine in your free time. now i do not think even about it. it was just a child's dream. that is it.

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Oh guys what an interesting question for dicussion!!!You know I dreamt a lot about it!!!!!You know frankly speaking I had a lot of ideas as for I want to be and you know the first profession i wanted to have was of course a spaceman i really wanted to be and connect my life with it!!Then in some age i wanted to be a fireman!!! maybe it sounds too crazy but it is not everything!!!all in all in conclusion i wanted to become even a singer i also visited some courses to become a successful singer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby James » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:10 am

Yes it is true that I want to be someone famous. That's for sure you know. Of course I find it difficult to be famous person as well but it is cool you know. I would like to be a famous doctor ever. I like to help people and I think that it will help me to succeed. To be famous personally for me doesn't mean to have a lot of money or something like this. To be famous means to be acknowledged by other people. And I really want to be proud by themselves. This is the one thing I would like also to achieve apart simple desires of course.

Postby Max » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:21 am

you know, when i was 10-11 i wanted to be a designer. i wanted to create beautiful clothes for people, i even began to paint it. but this passion ended. after this, i wanted to be a translator (it was in the age of 15-16, i began to think about it). and now, i try to make my wish real. i am student of philological department. i like to learn new languages. nowadays i know german, russian, english (because i am from Ukraine, but not live where), and i began to learn chinese. i hope my hobby will become my profession, my job.

Return to “Chit Chat”