Who you wanted to be?)

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Garis

Re: Who you wanted to be?)

Postby Garis » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:16 am

I wanted to become a dancer. I have danced at the dancing school for 9 years. When I decided to get higher education, I felt that my mother was ready for me to choose any profession except a dancer. She didn't say that I was sure about it. She was never interested in this my hobby. I think she thought that this is not a profession for a man. I think I would be a good dancer. Time flies. I stopped attending my dancing school. I applied for philological university, graduated. I am a translator now. I really like what I do, but sometimes I miss those times of costumes, concerts and applauses.
Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:46 am

I wanted to be driver. soooooooo much, you know. cause i loved and stil ove cars.. but with time i got that drivers do not earn much and became an economist))) I'vegot licence and also a car, so partly my dream came true and i do drive a lot. from work and to work)))
Ridos

Postby Ridos » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:36 am

There is a decision you need to make that is more important than the goals you set for defining what you want to have in your life. These are the decisions you make for defining who you want to be. Who you are will decide your life far more than the environment you try to create around you. Of the few that set clear goals for there life, few of them really ask the question, “Who do I want to be?” As for me everybody need to take this decision by himself and follow the dreams . Making this decision doesn’t have anything to do with goals at all. The question of who you want to be ultimately reflects your attitudes and beliefs about life itself.
Chase

Postby Chase » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:33 pm

i do not know why but i really wanted to be a driver, for me it was a dream which did not come true, fortunately. i think that all children thnk that it is cool to be a driver because you are in the car all the time, and all cool guys know how to drive the car. but when i became a bit older i understood that it is not profession for a smart person and decided to choose something more serious. and now i am really very happy that i have chose my profession, it suits me well.
florian

Postby florian » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:15 am

I wanted to be a spaceman from my childhood. But it is impossible for me)))) As every boy I wanted to be a brave soldier who saves some body. Then I dreamed to be a doctor. I was hardly working on it. But I failed the entrance tests. Now I am a teacher and i'm happy about my work))))
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:34 am

For a long time, from the early years I dreamt to be a doctor. i do remeber as in the childrensgarden i tried to cure all the guys there)))) hahaha, but with time my love to medicine went out and i loved the writing.. so here i am a fine journalist, who really loves his job)
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:26 am

Hi guys) I already have one education and I am translator of German language, but still I want to be a therapast. :D :D This is a profession of my dream and I want to follow it.... While psychiatrists are medical doctors able to issue prescriptions and psychologists often work in tandem with these professionals to ensure patients receive both psychotherapy and medical treatment, “therapist” is an overarching term for individuals who work with patients to clarify their feelings, mediate tense situations, and provide guidance for life’s decisions. this profile is very interesting for me:D :D Therapists covered in this guide include individuals who work in mental health or marriage and family therapy.
Easton

Postby Easton » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:24 pm

as far as i remember i wanted to be a sailor. yes it sounds really funny but i think that all children what to have such professions and help other people. it sounds really great to be a sailor. i understand now that it is a very difficult profession and it requires a lot of time and passion. people get a lot of money but still it is very dangerous and in most cases they do not have families because they just do not have free time for it. when i turn 15 i understood that it is not for me because i have a sea sickness.
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:19 am

I wanted to be a piot.. And you know that was not during the years of my childhood.. even being a teenager i wanted to combine my entire life with the sky. the thing is my grandad was a piot and he ven took me in the fights when i was a kid. I lived it!
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:39 pm

I wanted to be a driver... Cause i loved cars even in childhood, since childhood. my first toy was a car and all the other toys predominantly were cars too.. and when i grew up and got licence I got a car and now enjoy driving a lot.. However it is not my major profession.

Return to “Chit Chat”