Who you wanted to be?)

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Jason24

Re: Who you wanted to be?)

Postby Jason24 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:33 pm

In the childhood I dreamed of being architect, as I read many books about the pyramids in Egypt and watched films about them. It was very amazing for me. But me parents insist that I have to be an interpreter or teacher . And finally I have chosen a profession of a teacher pf the English and German languages and the World Literature. So I want to be one of those teachers who helps young people gain profound knowledge of the leading foreign languages. Sometimes I think that it will be right not to obey my parents, but my life doesn't finish, so I can get another profession in the future.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:39 am

Only this influence is not active, it is rather a liability, you create an atmosphere, it is a reflection of your personal qualities, and a person feels in it either very comfortably, or strenuously, depressed and depressed. Well, let's say, a wife whose husband will betray her will feel, will she be a confident woman, floating on the wings of love? Of course not, it will rather be an irritable and depressed woman, dissatisfied with everything and everything, and such a woman will no longer be the support for the man who betrayed her.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:05 am

If you want to frighten a person, you do something that most people associate with fear, thereby causing a person to have a similar feeling, because like most people, it has in its head just such an identification of that external irritant that you solved it to frighten. Yes, do not say, but all our sensations are interpreted by us, primarily due to the analysis to which we will subject them, but consciously or unconsciously we will do it, is another matter. If we talk about most people, then of course there can not be any awareness of either a carrot or a whip, people did not come to this accidentally.
Wester

Postby Wester » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:06 am

Here you can draw an analogy with a bucket of water - in which you can pour more and more water, but if it is leaky, this water will flow and increasing pressure will only help. Moreover, in real life, revenue growth is often accompanied by an even more intensive increase in spending, which for the above example would mean that the holes in our bucket with water become larger as more water is poured into it. Therefore - one should not oppose the ability to increase incomes, the ability to wisely manage their money, adhering to reasonable savings and regularly postponing a certain amount of money to create savings

Return to “Chit Chat”