Who is your favorite author?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Tyler

Re: Who is your favorite author?

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:01 pm

Be happy and pleased with every single day. It is a real pleasure to my mind. I have read really many of them, but the certain book i liked I can not choose. Mostly I liked the stories from James Joyce especially his book Dubliners, it was the last one my favorite book as well. I liked everything there, there were many ideas which made me to think about my life and maybe to change something. This author made really good impression on me and many my friends. I recommend you to read his stories
Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:21 am

i have several favourite: Mark Twain, Jane Austen, Jerome Selindger, Bradbury. and a lot of others. but here I'd like to stop a bit on the Bradbury books and his ideas.
you know I really believe that he knew some secrets of live, at least when you read his ideas it seems that he knows more that we all together. he says that peope should think positively if they want to ive hapilly and that most of us are simply trained to see bad and to see good is really difficult for us... I loooove this man)
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:26 pm

Well guys, I told you that I am fond of reading. I like romances and thrillers, I like actually so different genres as well. My favorite book was War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy. In this book I have found everything. Love, relationships, betrays and many other lines and probably important events. This book is worthy of your reading and without any doubts you might understand that this book will teach you many life things. Talking about the author, I must admit that this one is the most prominent for me, but especially his book which made a great impression on me
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 7:29 am

It is not necessary to say it out loud, it must be said to yourself. A person did this one or more times and does not think that he did wrong.
So he can do it again, and I must be ready for it. I do not hold any grudges against him, I'm evil, but I just know that this can happen again. Just like I do not hold a grudge against a thunderstorm, a hurricane or an earthquake, but at the same time I understand that they pose a danger to me, and I try to somehow protect myself.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:01 am

And this fight begins with your opinion of yourself and your relationship to yourself. That is, it begins with your psychology.
There are two types of people - some feel themselves winners and gain self-confidence when their lives are shaping up well, and in others, on the contrary, life develops well, thanks to the fact that they are confident in themselves and feel themselves winners.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:03 am

Therefore, understand that putting off, even the tenth, or even the twentieth part of your income, depending on your current opportunities - you are not limiting yourself in anything. Just as you do not limit yourself to anything, not having higher incomes, in comparison with your current incomes. In general, giving up something one always means choosing something else. Therefore, if you decide to refuse something, for example, from some purchase, in order to postpone the saved money, then you have not lost anything - you have acquired one, to the detriment of the other.
German

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:37 am

But, friends, keep in mind, in practice I have not always been able to cope with the love dependence of my clients in this way. The fact is that not all people want to analyze their love, to delve into its essence, to understand its meaning, to expand this feeling into its constituent parts and rationalize it. This is a difficult mental work that requires patience and perseverance. Quite often people perceive this feeling as something whole and inexplicable, spontaneous and incomprehensible, with which it is difficult or impossible to cope. Therefore, they refuse to dismember their love and destroy it piece by piece. We have to resort to other methods, which will be discussed below.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:38 pm

And even if they were right, it looked like not an offer on their part, but a condemnation of my actions, you know what I mean? Not my judgments, but actions, which few people decide. And then, if I made any conclusions that turned out to be erroneous as a result, then there was a reason for that, they, too, were based on something, and this is not gossip, but hard and painstaking work, as a result of which I did a lot of calculations, carried out an assessment and analysis, through which he came to some conclusions.
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:38 am

And all this works perfectly, even a thousand years ago, even today in our days.
The person does not change, even taking into account the high level of development, he relies more on his instincts, and especially on the instinct of self-preservation, governing which you control a person. And the question of whether this is good or bad is not at all relevant here, for, as I said, we all pursue our own interests, and very often unconsciously manipulate people.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:07 pm

Generally I'm fonf of books very much. I like reading especially classical and fantasy literature. And sometimes I read detective stories just to relax and escape my everyday routine life. It's so amazing when you don't know the main thief and try to guess who it is. My favourite genre is fantasy literature. I like books of Cassandra Clare. She wrote such series of books as The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices. The second book series is a series of novels by author Cassandra Clare, centering on a race called the Shadowhunters introduced in her The Mortal Instruments series. The series is a prequel series to the Mortal Instruments series, and contains some of the character's ancestors. Clare has insisted that the two series can be read in either order

Return to “Chit Chat”