Who is your favorite author?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Mr.Harry

Re: Who is your favorite author?

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:16 pm

Hi dear public. As I mentioned I like reading by the way my favorite author is Oscar Wilde, from the very childhood I was impressed with his books and still I even continue to reread his novels because they are wonderful and especial for me. This author really did great during creating his own books. Besides this fact I can say that another authors of previous centures were really fantastic and it is a pleasure for me now to read all their books as well))) but as for modern authors.. I don't like them
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:17 am

I like to read interresting books when I have free time. The most interresting for me are detectives and fantasy. I like to read them very much. My favourite author is Edgat Allan Poe. I like to read his works very much, they are very interresting and exciting. I think this author is avery good and interresting author.
Lui

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:21 am

Oh yes I still remember all Charles's Dickens stories and novels. They were fantastic. And nowadays I strongly can say that he is one of my favorite author. Christmas Carol, remains popular and continues to inspire, and also frequently adapted, and, like many of his novels, evoke images of early Victorian London. All these novels are needed to read for children. Don't you think??? Foe example my baby likes when I read such stories for him. He is an idol for many authors!!
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:55 am

As for me, I don't have much time to read. But when I have some time for me to read a book, than I preffer to read books which were written by famous mentalists. These are very intelligent and broadminded people who can do a lot of wonderful things. And they write about things what they can do in their books.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:27 am

IHHave a good day, and I wish you to do all planned deals. I like reading but unfortunately I don't often have time for it. That's why I don't have many books being read. Ultimately I certainly can state that my favorite book is the Great Gatsby by Fitzgerald. At all I am impressed with works of this author, he really does great, and moreover all his novels and at all stories make me feel myself in those foot as his characters. His works are magnificent I want to say, and at all he made a great contribution in literature
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:02 pm

You know my favourite author is Arthur Conan Doyle, the creator of Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock Holmes is a great detective, and Dr. Watson, his assistant, takes the readers to various places and situations, and introduces them to numerous strange characters and interesting plots.The author knows very well how to tell a story to his readers. When I read his books, it seems to me that I already know most of the places and almost all the people as described in the stories. The style of his writing is so vivid, so touching and so realistic that one forgets that they are not mere stories but facts of real lives.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:26 pm

As for me i really enjoy reading books and for me it is more than a hobby. books are learning tools. they not only teach you things, they take you to places you could never otherwise go. they open your imagination and you are free to view the characters in them any way you can conger them up. on television or in a play, you pretty much view the characters as the writer scripted them. the book Uglies by Scott Westerfield by far was the best book I have ever read. loved the whole saga, which includes the sequels, Pretties, Specials, and Extras.
Howard

Postby Howard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:19 pm

Well, I don't even know what to tell you. You see, I am not a fan but of course, I have several actors whom I like and the first place takes Gerard Batler. I can tell you that he is one of the best actors (in my opinion). Also I like such actors as Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. I like them also and I think that they are also very good actors. Ian Somerhalder is also one of the actors which I like most of all. Of course, his playing is wonderful, but the most wonderful thing about him is his eyes. His eyes are so magnetic that I can't just stare at him. He's wonderful.

Return to “Chit Chat”