Where are you from?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Stephan

Re: Where are you from?

Postby Stephan » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:20 am

ENgland is my homeland and i looooooove it. i know that most people adore sand and beach and waves of worm sea, but i do not. well, i cannot say i have no desire to spend for example vacation ying on the sand and subathing, but that is not for me to spend al my life ike this. I love fogs and rain, especialy when it is a day off, you know. then my husband and I are together and have a very pleasant evening))) As for Birmingham - it is a nice place to live in, fine scenery, nice schools and no great hustle and bustle))) I ove it!
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:56 pm

I am from london)It’s one of the largest cities in the world. Its population is more than million people. London is situated on the river Thames. The city is very old and beautiful. It was founded more than two thousand years ago. Traditionally London is divided into several parts: the City, the West End, the East End and Westminster. The City is the oldest part of London, its financial and business centre. The heart of the City is the Stock Exchange. Westminster is the most important part of the capital. It’s the administrative centre. All London’s long-past history is told by its streets. There are many streets in London which are known all over the» world.
Endi

Postby Endi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:38 pm

i am really pleased to meet you and i am really happy that there are people on this website who are interested in lives of other people and they want to know everything abut us. personally i have lived in many countries but if you want to know where i am from, i am from England, but when i was very small we moved to the other eurpean country and then to the other and now i am living in the usa and i have to tell you that i love this country very much , it is really wonderful.
Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:44 am

hello, nice to meet you guys, i am really very happy that here there are a lot of different people from different countries. i would like to know all fo you better and i hope that one day we can meet somewhere. it is very good that there is not any language barrier between us because all of us speak English very good and i think that it is great. we can understand everyone easily. personally i am from Netherlands, i lime my country and i think that it is really great and perfect for me.
James2

Postby James2 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:38 am

Hi everybody here) I am from Nitherland....And I have only positive impressionsabout my motherland. There are several ways to become a Dutch national: automatically at birth, through paternity acknowledgement or through either the option procedure or naturalisation. Foreign nationals can apply for Dutch nationality if they have lived in the Netherlands legally for at least five years.In the Netherlands all basic rights are laid down in the Constitution. Being a Dutch national means you can enter the Netherlands freely. Other rights that only apply to Dutch nationals are the right to vote and stand for election in parliamentary elections and the right to join the armed forces.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:03 am

Hey I am John and I live in Poland)) That is the best place to live for me, i guess.. first of all because i was born here and know the language and i love everything i have here, also i am a patriot. i love traveling, it is true, but i on't think i' be able to live in some other country for a long time)
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:27 am

I am from WIen, Austria.. I looooooove my country and everything connected with its history. everytime when i am asked to show the main sights i do it with great pleasure, cause i read a lot about the history of country and know a ot. i do even have several favourite places here, you know)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:24 pm

I am from Germany, Keln. Howevr my parents are not totally germa. mum is a ukrainian and dad is a polish half german))) I am german, i always say it... My country is realy beautifu and even if you haven't been here before, you are most welcome.
Easton

Postby Easton » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:18 pm

i have already said that i am from poland. i hope that everyone knows where this country is. i think that it is a good country for a person who wants to work and gain something. of course if i had an opportunity to move to the other country i would definitely do it because there the opportunities are much better and i will be able to gain more and earn much money. but i know that it is not the most important thing in my life, here live all my friends, my relatives and parents. i can not imagine my life without them. but still i would like to move out. :P :P :P
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:19 pm

I am from Bolgaria and i like my country. it has a very impressive and long history. there are a large number of beautiful places here, you know? and if you come here, i guess you'd be plesed. Castles, monuments and great picturesque places and sights)

Return to “Chit Chat”