Where are you from?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
JayCee

Where are you from?

Postby JayCee » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Where are you from? :) ;) Let's all tell each other wher eare we all from,so we can see are there any geographic limits for our forum and all that,you know what I'm saying? :) ;) At least,I think that would be real interesting to know all that-so,i'm waiting for your answers up in here,aaight? :) ;) As for me,I'm from Germany,but right now I'm living in Poland,near the Baltic Sea-and it's real cool here right now,you know? :) The weather is beautiful-the sea is not that warm yet,but it will be soon,so I hope I'll get to swimming,cause I just loooove that. :D 8-) ;)
Stephen

Re: Where are you from?

Postby Stephen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:05 pm

Hey,it's the Germans up in here for your asses and all that other stuff you've got there,you know what I'm saying? :D :lol: 8-) :mrgreen: Yeah,so it's like my partner has already told you all about us-where are we from and where we are living as of now,and believe me,it's a real beautiful place to live and the country overall is just f*cking great with some real nice people living in it,truly one of the nicest in the whole world,you know? :) ;) 8-) I think that we can easily call this place a real home for the three of us as of now,you dig? 8-) ;)
geff

Postby geff » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:55 am

i am from romania. its beatiful country , you know. Romanian culture is very rich in traditions and folklore. Romanians are very hospitable and always ready to tell the curious traveller the old legends. Chief among them, of course, is a legend about the terrible count Dracula, who, as it turns out, was a real historical prototype – count Vlad III Dracula.
Tourists in Romania can participate in folk festivals, festivals, originating in the early middle Ages. Folk festivals are associated primarily with religious holidays – Easter and Christmas.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:42 pm

I am from Italy and I live in Rome)))Rome has the status of a global city.Rome ranked in 2014 as the 14th-most-visited city in the world, 3rd most visited in the European Union, and the most popular tourist attraction in Italy. Its historic centre is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Monuments and museums such as the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum are among the world's most visited tourist destinations with both locations receiving millions of tourists a year. Rome hosted the 1960 Summer Olympics and is the seat of United Nations' Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO).
Michal

Postby Michal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:08 pm

Hey,dude,it's good to know that you are from the Germany and all that-it's like we're some type of neighbours or something like that,you know what I'm saying? :) ;) 8-) Yeah,cause I'm from the Poland and you are living in Poland right now,so it's all good and all that,you know? :D ;) 8-) Yeah,I'm from a little town called Olkusz -I'm living here right now and I truly like it all here,there are a lot of real big dicks here and I sucked almost all of them as for now,you dig? :lol: 8-) ;) :P :mrgreen: Yeah,I like to live my life the free way-nobody can tell me what to do and what way to be really. 8-) :twisted: :P :mrgreen: :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:40 pm

I live in Belgium and it is an old country. Today, Belgium is a federal constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary system of governance. It is divided into three regions and three communities, that exist next to each other. Its two largest regions are the Dutch-speaking region of Flanders in the north and the French-speaking southern region of Wallonia. The Brussels-Capital Region, officially bilingual, is a mostly French-speaking enclave within the Flemish Region. A German-speaking Community exists in eastern Wallonia.Belgium's linguistic diversity and related political conflicts are reflected in its political history and complex system of governance, made up of six different governments
hiro

Postby hiro » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:20 am

dudes i am from interesting asian country called taiwan, do you know. Taiwan—an economically highly developed area, among the so-called "newly industrialized countries". Developed manufacturing industries: electronic, chemical, instrumentation and shipbuilding, textile, leather and footwear, clothing. Taiwan — the world's largest producer of camphor. Cultivated rice, cereals, sugar cane, betel, coconuts, bamboo, sorghum, tea, tropical fruits and vegetables. Developed fishing, pigs, poultry.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:52 am

I am from the USA, WAyoming. Several Native American groups originally inhabited the region now known as Wyoming. The Crow, Arapaho, Lakota, and Shoshone were but a few of the original inhabitants encountered when white explorers first entered the region. What is now southwestern Wyoming became a part of the Spanish Empire and later Mexican territory of Alta California, until it was ceded to the United States in 1848 at the end of the Mexican–American War. French-Canadian trappers from Québec and Montréal went into the state in the late 18th century, leaving French toponyms such as Téton, La Ramie, etc. John Colter, a member of the Lewis and Clark Expedition, itself guided by French Canadian Toussaint Charbonneau and his young Shoshone wife, Sacagawea, first described the region in 1807. At the time, his reports of the Yellowstone area were considered to be fictional. Robert Stuart and a party of five men returning from Astoria discovered South Pass in 1812. The Oregon Trail later followed that route. In 1850, Jim Bridger located what is now known as Bridger Pass, which the Union Pacific Railroad used in 1868—as did Interstate 80, 90 years later. Bridger also explored Yellowstone and filed reports on the region that, like those of Colter, were largely regarded as tall tales at the time.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:59 pm

I came USA from Ukraine. I like my mother land because it is really charming country. I like the language of local people , I like the culture and national food. I all the time try to follow all Ukrainian traditions and selebrate all holidays. :D :D There are a lot of plaaces to see in Ukraine and to be proud of. There the Carpathians with their legends, castles, cathedrals and unique traditions. There`s Kyiv-one of the oldest cities in Europe, with it`s historical monuments, museums, theatres, exhibitions halls, art galleries and it`s rich cultural life. The Ukrainians are a gregarious people who will often gather in cafes or street markets to socialize.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:50 am

Virginia, officially the Commonwealth of Virginia, is a state located in the South Atlantic region of the United States. Virginia is nicknamed the "Old Dominion" due to its status as the first colonial possession established in mainland British America, and "Mother of Presidents" because eight U.S. presidents were born there, more than any other state. The geography and climate of the Commonwealth are shaped by the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Chesapeake Bay, which provide habitat for much of its flora and fauna. The capital of the Commonwealth is Richmond; Virginia Beach is the most populous city, and Fairfax County is the most populous political subdivision. The Commonwealth's estimated population as of 2014 is over 8.3 million.

Return to “Chit Chat”