Music

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
German

Re: Music

Postby German » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:51 am

A man who does not love himself is looking for someone in this life who can give him that love that he can not give to himself. He falls in love with everyone who has any interest in him and very quickly becomes attached to such people. The love he feels makes him serve other people, and not build with them an equal, open, pure relationship based on mutual respect and understanding. Instead of a beautiful flower of love, such a man grows a hard weed that wraps his soul around, not allowing her to open and soar with happiness.
Natan

Postby Natan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:37 am

This is a very serious issue in fact, it's one thing to agree with the fact that we need to develop certain qualities in ourselves and quite another is to develop them. Sometimes, there is little understanding and agreement, it also requires a burning desire based on emotions that will make a person do something that he should do. And in order to become a persistent and persistent person, we will have to do a lot, because these qualities are not inherent in many people, so it is not so easy to develop them in oneself.
Daren

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:06 am

The same goes for promotion, on the career ladder and all the other cases when people betray and cheat each other, you can say for cheap.
If an outsider betrayed you, then surely you are not following him along the way, if this person is very close to you, just pay attention to why he did it, or more precisely how much you were betrayed.
If you are changed with the first counter, your partner is a complete jerk, the face of his or her bar is low enough, and you will always be betrayed at the earliest opportunity.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:36 pm

Earlier I listened to many genres of music, but one year ago I became watch Korean films, and I am interested in this country. So I became to listen to K-POP. My favourite group is BTS. BTS, also known as the Bangtan Boys, is a seven-member South Korean boy band formed be Big Hit Entertainment. They debuted in 2013 with the song "No more dream". They bacame their career with hip-hop songs. And now they are famous all over the world. But then I became listen to the other groups of these genre such as EXO, Wanna One, WINNER, WANNA ONE, PENTAGON, MAMAMOO.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:58 am

Also your attitude to your behavior, to priorities in your life, attitude to yourself, children, in general to people. It must be understood by you, then you will not have anything unnatural, something that you do not understand. After all, if you family is unhappy, if you child is naughty or it is closed, it means you are doing something wrong, then you do not understand what you see in your family and you are not as good as they think of themselves. What is the point then lead, for example, a child to a psychologist and talk about his problems, when I see the cause in the parents, what is the point to go to the psychologist and tell him about the problems in the family, if the family you will spend less time than at work or with friends ?
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:59 am

Natural selection helps us to better understand the nature of the instinct of power, which is entirely aimed at strengthening the position of man in such a way that this very selection is in his favor. Just like in a pack of wolves, only the strongest and agile male can lead a flock, is guaranteed to mate with the female, and as a whole will live a quieter life, the person is similarly distinguished from the total number of people. Only here the strength of a man lies in his qualities, which in our society are for the most part considered immoral.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:49 pm

And now friends, when we have found out why we need perseverance and perseverance, we should ask the following very important question: how to develop these qualities in oneself, how to develop perseverance and how to develop perseverance?
This is a very serious issue in fact, it's one thing to agree with the fact that we need to develop certain qualities in ourselves and quite another is to develop them.

Return to “Chit Chat”