Politics

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
JayCee

Politics

Postby JayCee » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Are you really into that or you think that it have to be left alone and let them just do their thing ? :) ;) I can agree with you in the latter ,if we're talking about some real politics,who do think about the way it has to be done ht ebest of all possible-evr met some politic like that? :D :lol: 8-) ;) Yeah,that's what I'm saying-you have to be aware of all the stuff going on there,and you have to take some part in it,when it's needed,you can't just sit there really like nothing's happening when it does,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;)
Stephen

Re: Politics

Postby Stephen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:24 pm

If there are any groups of people that I can really hate in this world as a group-that would be definitely said and done by me about those freaking punks that are calling themselves politicians and all that,you know what I'm saying? :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol: 8-) :D I mean,there are nobody else as disgusting and ugly as almost all of them are in this world,you know?And if I'd had an opportunity to kill them all-I would use that immediately without any regrets for all those useless lives and all that,you dig? :twisted: I mean,wouldn't you kill that schmuck putin if you'd had a chance to?! :mrgreen: :twisted: 8-)
geff

Postby geff » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:22 am

Politics is self-organization power. Organizing force, in spite of everything is the people. The policy cannot be imposed. It is only possible to impose any political assessment, attitude to the events, but the policy applies to everyone, regardless of the wishes of everybody. The fact that all media is now filled with political news, it's natural, the situation is acute. We are not in the Soviet Union, where there were two channels on TV and objectives of the day were watching the broadcast from the party congresses. Now have the opportunity to choose between politics It is better policy.
Michal

Postby Michal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:14 pm

Oh,f*ck,man,don't you have something more pleasant to talk about or something like that-you have to talk about those mother f*ckers who are so mother f*cking disgusting you can 't even think really of something more mother f*cking disgusting than they are and I do mean all of them punk mother f*ckers and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :mrgreen: :P I mean I can't f*cking stand none of them not even one-they are all the same and they all are some real sh*tty f*ckers,from the head to tows and all that,you dig?So,it's like-f*ck politics! :P :mrgreen: :twisted: 8-) :lol:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Politics have a profound affect on the core of Begiumculture. Culture encompasses all the aspects of life: values, work, trade, education, travel, right to worship, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, as well as a vast number of other key issues. Governmental policy is extremely crucial to the happiness and well being of people here. Belgium young people eighteen and over must not sit back and watch society take shape while grumbling and criticizing as events transpire. Belgium's freedom was bought at a high cost in human life. One of those freedoms is the right/privilege of voting, after taking time to study the issues, asking pertinent questions and weighing the consequences of the final outcome.
hiro

Postby hiro » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:42 am

Politics is an extremely complex field of human relations. One of its most important tasks is the management of the company taking into account the interests of different social actors. These interests are often mutually exclusive.
The category "politics" is widespread, thanks to the eponymous work of the ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle. He considered politics as a form of communication of families and genera for the sake of a happy, good life. At present, this term often refers to different types of influence and leadership. So, talking about the policy of the President, parties, firms, editorial Board, educational institution, teacher, leader and members of any group.
Sheldon

Postby Sheldon » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:08 pm

Ugh....We are so addicted to the media which are all around us....Really...What is wrong with this world?? Are we going crazy or what? I am so sick and tired of politics and all that razy shit which is happening all around it...I mean - i care about other people in the world and if i could do something for them - it could be my pleasure but modern world and politics by itself is not about people - it is about money and power on onther's people lifes! So on my opinion we should start doing something - first of all we should not give a chance to go in for politics to all those asswholes again!
Benny

Postby Benny » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:12 pm

if you are interested in politics then i think you can visit http://gaynewseurope.com/. although i do not like the website very much but here i have found several really interesting topics. republican presidential nominee Donald Trump will meet with the anti-LGBT American Family Association. and just a week ago Trump declared himself as the best fiend of gays and even asked rhetorical question whether gay people could expect a better President than him. more about it you can find on the website.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:53 am

Politics is such a shit, I am sorry for these words, but I cannot stand it... Cause all of them are liers and they do not realy care about us... well really, they care only about their own asses and if something bad is about to happen I am more than sure that those guys, frieks would just dissapear even if it demands to leave the Earth. ANd now, what is it? Trump??? Really, wel, his mouth is a load of rubbish... I just don't know what to do and what to choose up here. It seems like the End, you see?
Milky

Postby Milky » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:26 am

Hi everybody here) I am really interested in politics. Very much. I vote every election and I follow the news. I used to read newspapers but now I get my news on the internet. I used to work in campaigns, as a volunteer or as staff. I think everybody need to follow thw news and be aware with the current situation and take part in the voute. The problem with politics is that most people would like to use specific people as their Source , so instead of being misinformed on the topic themselves, they are actually just poor judges on who they get their information from. I really enjoy local politics, it has a true impact on my life and I feel like not only do I have more ability to affect change, but change comes faster.

Return to “Chit Chat”