Politics

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
James

Re: Politics

Postby James » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:25 pm

I am not a great fan of political but as usual as a normal citizen I am used to be interested in political news. Sometimes it is really difficult for me to find out something normal, especially if we speak about LGBT communities but let it be. You know guys our politics sometimes do not think about people and then to read these cruel articles is very very hard and especially for me you know. I would like to say that in any case I read all newspapers I find out information. Of course sometimes I am worried about some situations in our world. But...
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:24 am

Hi dear dudes and dudettes!!! I wish you to have a fantastic day chatting with me))) I want say that I am interested in news all over the world, of course sometimes they are killing me and I even can not believe that it happens in our world. Political news is so different of course sometimes it is good but in most cases it is really really bad and disgusting!!! Simply I believe that politics will make our life better than we have nowadays, of course if there are normal people in charge of the country I suppose
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:40 am

As for me, I don't like politics. I don't think if I would be in politics, than our politicians would do something good for their people and their country, but if to be true, than the people about whom they are thinking is mostly themselves. Many politicians nowadays just think how to steel more and more money.
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:33 am

Milky you are right. More than agree with you my friend that the problem with politics is that most people would like to use specific people as their source , so instead of being misinformed on the topic themselves, they are actually just poor judges on who they get their information from. And the horrible thing that people really suffer from their wars and their political games as well... To be honest in our world politics is really awful and unfortunately to my mind it is not changeable. Everything is doing just for money
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:13 am

Hey dear friends. Politic is a good theme you are right.. It is unrepeatable and constant question.. Many years ago I just understood that they don't care about people and about their fate and living conditions and so on. They just used to find all ways how to be famous all over the world and of course how to earn as much as it is possible money. It is terrible especially when you understand that you live in the country where there is no normal political representative. Do you agree? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:27 pm

I know that organizing force, in spite of everything is the people. The policy cannot be imposed. It is only possible to impose any political assessment, attitude to the events, but the policy applies to everyone, regardless of the wishes of everybody. The fact that all media is now filled with political news, it's natural, the situation is acute. We are not in the Soviet Union, where there were two channels on TV and objectives of the day were watching the broadcast from the party congresses. Now have the opportunity to choose between politics It is better policy.
Diego

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:02 pm

don't you have something more pleasant to talk about or something like that-you have to talk about those mother f*ckers who are so mother f*cking disgusting you can 't even think really of something more mother f*cking disgusting than they are and I do mean all of them punk mother f*ckers and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :mrgreen: :P I mean I can't f*cking stand none of them not even one-they are all the same and they all are some real sh*tty f*ckers,from the head to tows and all that,you dig?
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:27 pm

Political situation in the whole world is very strong and very difficult. It true that nowadays very little percent of people,I mean politicians that would like to do something for the sake of country and of course for the sake of people. It is horrible even to recognize what awful things they do and what they are ready to do for money and for status... I really hate them for it. Because it would be possible to make the situation better in our world. They do just for money and nothing more you know. And it is very sad

Return to “Chit Chat”