Politics

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Lonny

Re: Politics

Postby Lonny » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:46 pm

Hi everybody here) Politics is very important for us. Because it affects our lives, and our economic welfare and security, on a daily basis. I also got from my dad who was interested in world history, international affairs, and political science. I am mainly amazed at the specious arguments I see people use to support their opinions and to convince others, and when I'm in the mood I try to point out the problems in the hopes of helping at least a handful of people recognize that the arguments are flawed. I think we should follow it because we need to be good aware with everything that happens in our life.
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:05 am

If were a pootic i guess I woud try to make the relations of the power and people better... i know that nowadays people usualy bame the government in all their problems... I also sometimes do it.. in ideal, we have to ive in harmony, but it is now really taugh.
Nilkoln

Postby Nilkoln » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:21 pm

Hi everybody here) Nice to meet you all :D :D :D :D Politics is one of the branches of our everyday live and we need to foolow it. The polititians who we select play huge role in our country development. Politics is a way of generating a more controlledsociety, by granting means to work out differences, both through non-violent and vicious ways, which as expectedtakes place involving members of a faction. Authority is the fundamental characteristic of politics, but to possessauthority, one have to have power. For that reason, politics in its diverse types is in attendance anywhere andwhenever people create a community.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:10 pm

I try to be far from all the politica stuff cause this is the dirtiest thing in the world, i must admit. i do not realy understand why do people are so addicted to power, that kind of power. cause honestly politics have to thinc about the people but as far as i see they think about themselves
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:48 pm

oh noooooooo, i am not a political person at all.. hate all those discussions about how bad our government is, what the economics we ave, it sucks, really!!! :evil: :evil: It pisses me off, when i am talked about it. I do understand that people there are also doing their job, but if they really could do it a little more better!!!
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:16 pm

I am really not into pilitics. I am not a fan of it. I even do not know what is going on in the politics of our country or other countries, who has war with who, who sells the products and things and from what country they are coming to our country. I really do not like all this stuff. Politicians are very sly people. They care only about themselves not about citizens of their country. They are all fake! Even taking about elections i took part in it only once in my life, because i think my vote does not decide anything in the political system/ if our votes could really influence on something in this system we are not allowed to vote at all :roll:
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:31 pm

wel, i hate all that stuff. i consider the world of politics dirty and full of lies. it has never brought me pleasure to the extend i desired. :lol: :lol: Nowadays our country is overcoming the phase of choosing a new president and i reaaaly do not know whom to choose, cause i do not like any of the candidates we have :evil:
Williams

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:35 am

you know i am not really very interested in politics and that is why i do not even know what to tell you. of course i think that it is not right and all of us just have to be interested in it because it is our life, if we are not interested in it then we would just suffer for the whole our life. i understand it very good but still i do not think that i can be really very helpful in it. i do not know anything about it and i do not even to know more. but of course people shall take an important role in politics because without us our world would become worse and worse.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:40 pm

Ohhh.. Of course I can say that our politics are not normal. I mean that not all are not normal. but there are really little politics who are normal at all and their attitude to us is normal too. I want also to mention that politics is a way of generating a more controlledsociety, by granting means to work out differences, both through non-violent and vicious ways, which as expectedtakes place involving members of a faction. Authority is the fundamental characteristic of politics. Not all politics work just for the sake of country or citizens. It is really soooo sad.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:25 pm

Wow. It was interesting for me to find out this information. I mean some historical information. For example this one that politics is an extremely complex field of human relations. One of its most important tasks is the management of the company taking into account the interests of different social actors. These interests are often mutually exclusive. Moreover it was interesting to know that the category "politics" is widespread, thanks to the eponymous work of the ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle. My attitude to politic is normal when their attitude to us is normal of course :lol:

Return to “Chit Chat”