Does fear have something positive

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Pollo

Re: Does fear have something positive

Postby Pollo » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:46 pm

I am sure that fear has many positive features. For the creative person, fear is always nearby. But in spite of the close proximity, it’s usually a very strained relationship. Fear is one of those emotions that most of us are trying not to have. :D :D :D :D Because it doesn’t feel good, it’s been coded as a so-called “negative” emotion. :? :? :? And we’re so keen to avoid this negative emotion that we find ourselves avoiding situations that elicit fear for us, so we code the fear-inducing situations as “negative” as well. That is why negative emotions also useful and helps us overcome strange situations in our life.
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:09 pm

hello everyone!) as for me, I think that fear has both factors - positive and negative. Very often it protects you from rash acts, from what you can regret later, but at the same time only people who risk can reach something in their lives, so the fear must be reasonable...
Nilkoln

Postby Nilkoln » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:53 pm

Hi friends) Nice to meet you all here :) :) :) :) :) I think that it is true because every emotion has something positive and negative and conotation depends on us. We should acknowledge the fear we are experiencing. Allow that it is a positive thing within us that warns us of some impending danger or harm. And then, analyze it to see if it is real or imagined, justified or not. When we recognize it's positive intent, it is no longer something to immobilize us, but quite the reverse, we can jump into action to remedy 'why' we are fearful. Any way only you can desided what does it means for you and how to understand it.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:13 pm

Hi people!!! How are you feeling??? What plans do you have for the weekends??? I have a lot of different fears maybe it sounds stupid. But I am afraid of spiders for example. I can not even think about them because it is so disgusting for me... :| :shock: I can not understand people who keep spiders at home... I can not understand how they can be loved by people. Also I have such problem as a fear of heights. It is crazy feelings you know when you are on the 25 floor. I can say that I can't find something good in fears frankly speaking...
James

Postby James » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:12 am

Hello hello boys. How are you doing??? That's for sure that all people have different fears and there is a good thing if you can cope with them. Unfortunately not all people can cope with fears. But I want to say that it would be really good. I also can say that I have some fears but I try to get rid of them. For example I am afraid of heights. I can not even travel in a normal way because I am afraid of flying. On the other hand I try to fly and thanks for it I get rid of such a horrible fear in my life. Good luck my dear friends
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:53 am

I am not sure that fear can have something positive. Because just in the word fear there is a bad sense. I hate my fears but as usual I try to cope with them and to my it is really very important to get rid of them during your life. On the other hand I would like t say that the worst fear of my life is to be alone. Of course you can say I am stupid because I am a father o: three children and I have husband, how can I be alone??? Guys, unfortunately in our life everything is possible and you can have a lot of close people near, but you can be alone at the end.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:54 pm

Good morning friends! I am pleased to meet you here today))) All people have fears and I don't believe that someone doesn't have fears at all. I would like to say that I support the opinion that fear dramatically increases physical strength, improves the accuracy and clarity of thought. The fear of man is able to take that without the fear of it seems to be impossible. maybe sometimes fear can be good for us. But not at all. I have a fear of deep sea I am afraid to be drowned.. And I am afraid of differentsstrangers and maniacs
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:12 pm

Hi people! :D For example some years ago I was really afraid of spiders.. And once my partner decided to invite me to visit terrarium. I didn't know where we were going. But when we were there I was extremely shocked. my partner Jack just wanted to help me to get rid of my fear and I was under his influence. In a few minutes I understood that my fear was worthless and to be honest this fear helped me to be more brave , and that's why I can make such a conclusion that maybe your fears can have something positive
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:16 pm

To be honest I think that fear can have something positive. Because it teaches us to live for example and even when you get rid of your fears it is true that you feel better. I think that there are many different ways how to get rid of fears and of course they are not easy. But believe that if you cope with them you will be brave and more happier. For example you should see in the eyes of your fears. It is true that it is difficult but I think that if you recognize its importance you will be brave and you will get rid of it.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:39 pm

How are you feeling today? What plans do you have for this day? I am not an exception and I am a human who has many fears. I suppose that fear as one of the strongest instincts of self-survival can destroy the lives of themselves and loved ones. Whether it is fear of something or someone to lose, be it the fear of not finding something important in your life. For me getting rid of the fears means to face with the fears face to face and I know that it is unnatural and dangerous. But I will try.

Return to “Chit Chat”