Does fear have something positive

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Lorry

Re: Does fear have something positive

Postby Lorry » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:31 pm

It’s normal to have fears. You may experience fear when you ride a bike for the first time or when you start a new job. However, when fears begin to overtake your life and affect your functioning, they become a problem. If your fears feel overwhelming, the distress from the fear can interfere with your ability to function and you may experience intense anxiety or nervousness. Reflect on your fears and notice how much they affect your life. If you’ve experienced a car crash, driving a car may become fearful or you may avoid it altogether. Or perhaps you were robbed walking home, and the thought of walking home again creates panic.
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:21 am

Personally, I look upon fear as a positive emotion. I know that uncontrolled this emotion can breed many negative results. But when controlled, this emotion can spur you into action like no other I know of. And I think that this is truly the reason for fear. Think of it as your best friend, preparing you for progress. Make friends with the unknown. We should acknowledge the fear we are experiencing. We shoyld learn all the possible sides of fear and make it to work out for you. Be careful with your fears and fight them! I believe you can do that!
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:26 pm

Fear is a universal emotion; everyone, consciously or unconsciously has experienced fear in some way or another. Though we don’t think of it as such, fear can be a healthy emotion. It is an instinctual response which can be used to channel our energies away from perceived threats into directions that seem safe.First, we acknowledge it. Initially we may feel paralyzed by it, however remaining in that static place will not make it disappear, nor will it help us feel better. If we find excuses and wait for the fear to disappear, we may be waiting a long time. Taking action and responsibility for ourselves is necessary because, depending on the circumstances, no one else is going to do it for us. I think the best positive thing about it - is its motivation not to shit up your life, but move on)
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:31 pm

Only if that fear will save your life in some situation,I don't know,like you are on some kind of an edge and all that and fear will keep you from jumping into something and all that,if you know what I mean,yeahmthat kind of fear can really be helpful,but in all the other cases it will do nothing but destroy you and your life and sometimes it all might be up to the point of no return and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) Yeah,so it's like be careful and try always to cope with those fears which are just needless for ypou in this life,you dig? 8-) ;) :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:21 am

At the basic level fear guides our fight or flight responses and helps to keep us safe and alive. Fear heightens your senses and awareness, it keeps you alert and helps in better preparation. The negative side of fear is when it holds you back from doing something positive. Too much fear is like trying to fly in a plane with excess baggage - you might have to dump some or pay a hefty price to check it in. To achieve great potential or greater heights - have fear but do it anyway. Overcoming fear is done through action.Fear is a gate; you control the password to unlock the fear gate. Allow yourself to dream and take action. Overcoming fear is not a one off event instead it is a step by step process where as you unlock one small fear gate, you gain confidence to unlock another gate and another one. Thereby increasing confidence and moving away from your comfort zone towards higher possibilities.
MARK

Postby MARK » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:56 am

Hi everybody here) Personally, I look upon fear as a positive emotion and do not notice nothing negative. I know that uncontrolled this emotion can breed many negative results. But when controlled, this emotion can spur you into action like no other I know of. And I think that this is truly the reason for fear. Think of it as your best friend, preparing you for progress. Make friends with the unknown. We should acknowledge the fear we are experiencing. Allow that it is a positive thing within us that warns us of some impending danger or harm. And then, analyze it to see if it is real or imagined, justified or not.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:10 am

Yes, I am sure that fear has not only negative features but also many positive moments. Personally, I look upon fear as a positive emotion. I know that uncontrolled this emotion can breed many negative results. But when controlled, this emotion can spur you into action like no other I know of. And I think that this is truly the reason for fear. Think of it as your best friend, preparing you for progress. Make friends with the unknown. It is a positive thing within us that warns us of some impending danger or harm. And then, analyze it to see if it is real or imagined, justified or not. When we recognize it's positive intent, it is no longer something to immobilize us, but quite the reverse.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:16 am

Fear is a universal emotion; everyone, consciously or unconsciously has experienced fear in some way or another. Though we don’t think of it as such, fear can be a healthy emotion. It is an instinctual response which can be used to channel our energies away from perceived threats into directions that seem safe.First, we acknowledge it. Initially we may feel paralyzed by it, however remaining in that static place will not make it disappear, nor will it help us feel better. If we find excuses and wait for the fear to disappear, we may be waiting a long time. Taking action and responsibility for ourselves is necessary because, depending on the circumstances, no one else is going to do it for us. I think the best positive thing about it - is its motivation not to shit up your life, but move on)
geff

Postby geff » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:49 pm

The fears are poisoning our lives. Fear for the soul the same pain as a cramp for the body. What happens when we are afraid of something? Blocked free flow of energy, and in this condition the person is weakened, both mentally and physically. Fear as one of the strongest instincts of self-survival can destroy the lives of themselves and loved ones. Whether it is fear of something or someone to lose, be it the fear of not finding something important in your life. I must say that the second type of fear is not dangerous, on the contrary, it can serve as an impetus to action: the search for happiness, meaning of life, goodness.
Milky

Postby Milky » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:07 am

I am sure that all emptions have something positive and negative. The fear is also emotion :D which can be positive and negative. We need to get rid of fear. You should discipline yourself. At the heart of change is the ability to discipline ourselves. I cannot lose your weight. Your mom cannot go out and make sales calls for you. The only real obstacle standing between your current state and your desired outcome is you! So do everything you can to get yourself motivated to change :!: Force yourself to get out of bed and get to work on your goals :!: Discipline yourself. Choose to make the right decision. 8-)

Return to “Chit Chat”