Easy communication without barriers

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Frankie

Re: Easy communication without barriers

Postby Frankie » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:34 pm

Hey there guys!!!So similar theme for discussion...guys that first of all to make an effort to learn some words: for example learn how to say good morning, hello and how do you do in the local tongue. Apart from that, learn the right phrases to ask for help in an emergency, directions, way to the bathroom and so on. You will easy communicate with other people and no barriers!!!It would be easy communication be sure. What is more interesting is just that you will free in some other countries knowing languages!
James

Postby James » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:25 am

I suppose that easy communication without any barriers would be just in those case if you study languages. I think that language barrier is the most common thing that does not allow people to understand each other and simply communicate with each other. That's why to cross this barrier we should study languages. I don't say to study properly and excellent but I think that you simply should know grounds of the most popular languages in our world. And believe me in that case it would be easy for you to travel to another countries and find out more about others cultures as well
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:02 pm

First of all it is important to say about the language you are speaking about. If you know more than your native language so your communication will bring without language barrier. That's for sure. Also there are some simple rules, for example you must avoid starting discussions about heavy topics in the late evening. Few people will be thrilled to be faced with sorting major issues like finances or long range scheduling when they are the most tired. Instead, deliver messages and conduct discussions about heavy topics in the mornings. But language is more important, I mean foreign language
Lui

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:24 am

I would like to say that language barriers is the main problem when someone travels if don't know the certain language. It is not difficult to learn how to say good morning, hello and how do you do in the local tongue. Apart from that, learn the right phrases to ask for help in an emergency, directions, way to the bathroom and so on. It is important to study foreign languages.If you know languages you will not have any language barriers while you are travelling! If you learn languages you will never be failed and you always be understood by others...
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:21 am

I am glad to meet you here. Language is really important and dear for each person and the country where he lives. I know that learning languages is fantastic variant be aware of all word be aware of all people all over the world. Their culture their thoughts and their behavior. When you know language so you will not have any troubles during your traveling by the way. It is easy to communicate without any barriers especially in those case if you know not only one language
Howard

Postby Howard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:52 pm

Having good communication skills is important. They can help you with presentations in class, during job interviews, when handling arguments, and in a variety of other situations. Fortunately, there are some tricks you can use to improve your communication skills so you come across as more confident and friendly. If you want to work on developing your communication skills, practice making eye contact and speaking slowly and clearly whenever you talk to someone. Try practicing in front of a mirror, and take breaks to look up words you don't know in a dictionary. You can also watch videos of public speakers and pay attention to how they animate their voice so they don't sound monotone. For more ways to improve your communication skills, like using hand gestures and body language, scroll down!
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:27 am

Language is pretty important in every age and everywhere. I think that it is really popular thing to study languages. I know that to be knowledgeable looks pretty attractive. Moreover if you know languages you will never be confused with communicating barrier while you are traveling. Everything is understandable. And I try to study languages too. I know two languages apart from my native language. Exactly knowing languages you will feel comfortable yourself and it will be really easy to communicate with other people
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:10 am

Have a pretty good day too. It is pretty difficult to communicate with the person the whose language you don't know. But you can of course destroy some certain barriers by your own. Language barriers always exist between speakers of different languages. So language learners experience language barriers often as they acquire a new language. The language barrier occurs at both the sender and receiver levels. Studying languages you will be able to communicate with people all over the world without any barrier
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:36 pm

Bright emotional expression is permissible only in the company of loved ones. It is undesirable to also squeeze out a laugh, if you are not jokes. It is immediately noticeable and unnatural.
The interviewer may think that you are not interested in him and his words. On bad joke better answer smile. In a conversation concerning any problems or serious things, do not smile. Otherwise, it may seem that you are not interested in the topic of conversation, and you do not hear the words of the interlocutors. In a society unfamiliar person in the conversation is better not to join.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:42 pm

I am sincerely happy to meet you here today too. Thanks for your worries about my mood. I am great. The more clearly you speak, the better chance your listener has of understanding you. It's tempting to get nervous and want to speed up to get it all over with. You need remember that everything depends on you and on your communicative skills and possibility to find a common language with people around you. I try to develop myself with studying languages which will help me to travel,and I hope you will not have any worries while your traveling. No language barriers in your life.

Return to “Chit Chat”