What is the uniqueness of your soul?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Ernest

Re: What is the uniqueness of your soul?

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:32 pm

Thaank you for this interesting theme. As for me , My life history make me unique.The life history of a person is absolutely different from all other people. No two individuals can possibly have the same life history. The inclusion of life history in the soul is also consistent with most religions which assert that, before entering Heaven or Hell, there will be a judgement. If the soul does not contain life history, the judgement would be meaningless. You should remembeer that everybody has oun Hell and Heaven and do not be so strict to people.
Diego

Re: What is the uniqueness of your soul?

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:36 pm

Cause what should I say about myself if I cannot say anything about other people??? Well from my point of view everything is uniqie in me. Even my appearence, my organs...
Cause noone can have the same, yeh??? Well, this way we canot be objective about the sou either, and the thing is we do not know what it is... It is on some phantom spiritua level, which any person except visionaries can see. and not all of them can do it either. that is why I guess this question is not really appropropriate. we cannot say for sure..

Return to “Chit Chat”