What is the uniqueness of your soul?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here

Re: What is the uniqueness of your soul?

Postby DamonLink » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:15 pm

I do not know i have never looked into my sou and hope that would never do it!!! it is impossible. think about it yourself. uniqueness is something you must know, but if a person has no opportunity to open the sou and look, how can he answer this question?

Postby KeidenR » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:03 pm

I guess that is almost the same as the previous topic about unique personality. i think that al of us are individual, unique and so on... it is difficult to say that you are the same.. yep, we can have the same thoughts for example, same vies, but there will always be something that determins you as a unique personality. So yes, i guess that i am unique.. not ike all of you and you are unique as well. :D

Postby Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:22 pm

i do not even know what to tell you. every person is an individual but just not all of us understand that we are individuals. i think that every person just does not have to think about it and that is it. we are similar to other people but still we are different from every person on the earth. i think that you do not have to think that you are the same as other but if you start thinking about the differences between you and other people you can not think about any. it is natural but i think that you just have to realise that you are an individual and you have to accept all other people as individuals , that is it.
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:41 am

Every person and every human soul must be unique. Everyone should be different because if everyone were the same we were not interesting to talk with each other , and so God has provided everything. I believe that there was never a man who looks exactly like another or who is the same by his soul, but there are similar people but not completely.

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:52 pm

Hmmm... Frankly speaking I don't understand the aim of your post.. I was a little bit confused when I have found out that the manifestation of the soul's uniqueness is nothing short of inspired talent. And no inspiration - there is no manifestation : the uniqueness is there, but she has no strength to do something and thus show their own inner world... I also agree with all of you guys that our soul is something unforgettable, unbelievable, unrepeatable and inseparable. All our souls are unique!!!!!! Don't forget about it.

Postby Kreg32 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:35 am

well of course all of us have some talents but i think that not many of us think that they are unique and you know from the one hand i can understand it, because we all have something in common and you know it and you release it , but on the other hand of course i think that every person on this planet is unique and that is why we all are different from each other and you shall not even think that you are not individual and you are not unique, i think that you shall forget about it and do not even think about it, it is your life and you shall think about happiness.

Postby James » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:45 pm

Good afternoon my dear listeners!!! I have really a lot of things to say. Frankly speaking it is really understandable that all we are unique and you know, it is also important to say that unfortunately a lot of people try to be like their idols. But it is not right. They don't understand that all unique people should be unique and never be like others. The one thing that attracts in people is that you are special. that you have something special inside and outside. Try to lead thesd statements. Uniqueness is on the first stage you know.

Postby Mr.Harry » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:59 am

I think that all people in our world are unique!!! Each one has his own personality, desires, appearance and experience. If you don't copy anyone's life and if you don't try to be like someone else with appearance or even character so you can consider yourself as a unique person. Moreover if there are to similar personalities there are many factors and kinds of characters that can divide them from each other. Guys, my recommendation for you. Try to be always yourself both in appearance and your soul as well.

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:33 am

Hey there dudes. How are you feeling? Everything is alright? I think so) we are all unique I can say. It is true. Everyone is different and even if there are two persons like each other they have different characters and points of view. Everything is possible and another. I want to state that if you want to be a unique you should not copy someone or simply to try be like someone famous for example. If you stay yourself all time you are unique and your soul is unique. There are no person in our world who is identical to another one. But maybe it is my personal opinion

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:58 am

Wow it is difficult to discuss it because no one saw his soul. But to state that it is unique it is possible because each person is unique in this world. There is no similar one. There is no two identical person with identical character and appearance. We can make a conclusion from it that uniqueness of our souls is possible. I would like to say that I consider myself really one person in this world and there is no other similar. But it is maybe just opinion of mine. Maybe there are other proofs of this topic.

Return to “Chit Chat”