What is the uniqueness of your soul?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Jeremy

Re: What is the uniqueness of your soul?

Postby Jeremy » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:08 pm

I am more than sure that every person is somehow unique and important in this life. i do think that i am unique and i am important on this earth. but honestly i do not give this much of a thought. i just live and spend time in a good way)
Ridos

Postby Ridos » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:25 pm

Hi guys) For such is the uniqueness of each soul vibration, and frequency, that the soul has its own connection to the Source… Within these minute particles of soul, it connects to a myriad other souls forming a part of a SOUL CLUSTER OR OVER-SOUL GROUP. Another word for this is the MONAD. When you start consciously asking to be reconnected to your unique SOUL GROUP, you will automatically start tuning into HIGHER VIBRATIONS AND FREQUENCIES OF THE COLLECTIVE SOUL of the SOUL GROUP. If you consciously start cultivating building a light-bridge to your Over-soul Group, you will find that this Over-Soul COLLECTIVE starts beaming down amazing frequencies of light .
Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:03 am

i do not even know, i just believe that every person is unique and that is it. we all are individuals and we all have something different from each other. and in my opinion it is really great when you meet the person and you see in him part of yourself, and it seems that have a lot of things in common but when you know him better you understand that you are completely different and it is the thing that attracts you to this person. you want to open his world for yourself.
florian

Postby florian » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:42 am

To my mind every souls is unique in it's own way, that you makes you a personality. It is hard question to answer and noone can answers it exactly and properly. But I'll try I am kind, generous sincere and noble person))))))) But no one believe in it. ))))) The unique of your soul can't be described.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:20 am

I really do not know))))) I never looked into my soul with the desire to find there my uniqueness))))) I have already written, that all of us are unique and it sould not be moral values which are better that other people have... That can be just you and it is okay.. You are unique no matter what)
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:45 am

I think differently most people I know, I apply logic, reason and emotional aspects in equal proportion to the solution of problems. I have an unusual amount of intuition when it comes to people, I am able to figure out motivations and intentions with a high rate of accuracy. Even with people whom I've had very little interaction with.I don't fit stereotypes very well. I'm often the odd one out in a group. I surprise people often with my reactions and perspectives. I love to read and have the ability to absorb and apply abstract principles, and transfer these points of learning to other fields and applications, which I'm told is a relatively rare ability.
Easton

Postby Easton » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:58 am

i think that we all are unique. i can not tell you what is exactly unique in my soul but i think that there are a lot of such things. of course some people are similar but it does not matter because in general we are different. i think that i am not like everybody else because i do not worry about anything. i just live my life and do not want to change anything. i do not like changes , i think that it is better to sit on the one place but be sure that it will continue all your life.
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:23 am

I do not really understand this question propery.. what does it mean, uniqueness?? aren't we all unique by the only thing - we have all the different characters, traits and so on??? And if to be serious, i do not even know who to masure the way of uniqueness...
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:40 am

Ithink was born the only one like i am.. no one simmilar is in the world, you know??? Uniqueness.... what is it? the only one in the world, or perhaps some traits... well, i am puzzled... Never thought that i'l have to answer something ike this... Interesting question, guys.
Nilkoln

Postby Nilkoln » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:11 pm

I think that all people need understand the wants of their soul and try to do all possible to satisfied it...... Become more self-aware, in command, and make the most of your true potential with this in depth analysis of your Birth Chart. Your main qualities are clearly defined and analyzed. :) :) :) You will be able to see how the various parts of your psyche - the good, the difficult and the uncertain - influence and relate to one another to create the unique human being that is you - revealing the true essence of your soul. :? :? :? See how the various parts of your psyche - the good, the difficult and the uncertain .

Return to “Chit Chat”