What is the uniqueness of your soul?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
LoganE

Re: What is the uniqueness of your soul?

Postby LoganE » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:29 am

QUite an interesting task you know. I think that everyone is unique in its own way. You just can not find two similar persons. Just can not, believe me. Maybe they will have some common ground. But not more.
In anyway everything depends on you. If you do really believe that you or your soul is unique then you will be unique without any questions. I am unique to myself and i do not sure that i have to prove anything to other people. I am who i am and i do not care about others. Guess we all have to take ourselves as we are, Either we like it or not.
MARK

Postby MARK » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:21 pm

Every person is unique 8-) But every person need understand it and just be yourself, but for it , you need understand yourself. Of course, you can ask people you know, but their experience of you will lead them to the same biases that you have. Getting some objective opinions will give you a more accurate picture and lead you to consider some things you might not even have thought of. There are a number of established tests that you can take to learn about the different aspects of yourself. I try it, and they work ;) If you're struggling to understand what makes you happy and what you should do with your life you need to thinking about it or ask somebody.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:49 am

Quite a strange question, really. Wel unique.. we all are unique, but how can we wisely talk about unique soul, when we have no wise image of what the soul is... However if you want to be unique know that you already are unique. The fact of the matter is that we humans are pretty similar. Very few of us are true outliers. We all eat, and feel the same spectrum of emotion. However -- we, as individuals are unique. Not one of us is the same as anyone else because we are a combination of experiences, personality, and outlook that no one else has ever had or ever will have. If you want to be unique, congratulations. You already are.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:25 am

I am puzzled... Cause what should I say about myself if I cannot say anything about other people??? Well from my point of view everything is uniqie in me. Even my appearence, my organs... Cause noone can have the same, yeh??? Well, this way we canot be objective about the sou either, and the thing is we do not know what it is... It is on some phantom spiritua level, which any person except visionaries can see. and not all of them can do it either. that is why I guess this question is not really appropropriate. we cannot say for sure...
Milky

Postby Milky » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:12 pm

Hi everybody) I think to be unigue is very important , to find yourself among other personalities)It was a long way to tell you that your desire to be like everyone else – this is normal. We are so programmed. When you as all you will be safe. It is easier to pursue no labels when you realize they do not exist. A quick trip to a foreign country will prove this in the first three seconds off the plane. Visit another culture vastly different from yours and see what they deem normal. Telling someone to be confident is just about as effective as telling someone to disappear in a poof of air. It is a task that takes incredible determination and time.
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:54 pm

I have thought a ot, when i read this post, really and thought about the uniqueness. I think, we all are unique, but how can we wisely talk about unique soul, when we have no wise image of what the soul is... However if you want to be unique know that you already are unique. The fact of the matter is that we humans are pretty similar. Very few of us are true outliers. We all eat, and feel the same spectrum of emotion. However -- we, as individuals are unique. Not one of us is the same as anyone else because we are a combination of experiences, personality, and outlook that no one else has ever had or ever will have. If you want to be unique, congratulations. You already are.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:06 am

I think every person is unigue. :D :D The fact of the matter is that we humans are pretty similar. Very few of us are true outliers. We all eat, and feel the same spectrum of emotion. However - we, as individuals are unique. Not one of us is the same as anyone else because we are a combination of experiences, personality, and outlook that no one else has ever had or ever will have. If you want to be unique, congratulations. You already are. Pursuing any label, including unique, is fruitless. That's an egotistical drive to be different, to be better, really. :) Another unfortunate aspect of being human is that at some point in our childhood, we become aware of others' judgment.
Endi

Postby Endi » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:37 pm

i think that very person in unique and we all are not the same people. of course we may be similar but we are not the same. we have something is our soul that shows that we are unique. i think that it is not about the appearance or something like that it is about our character and temperament. we all may have similar traits of character but we for example i am very calm but it is very easy to drive me crazy and everything like that. i like people and i like communicating and i think that i am unique.
Richard

Postby Richard » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:24 pm

I think that we are all unique that is why all the people are so different. But it is really difficult to give a certain answer to your question. First of all I can't say it myself because I think that only people who are around me can say that. Maybe it is my way of life, my actions or traits of character. I really don't know!
Nory

Postby Nory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:30 am

Hi everybody here) :D :D :D I think it is an relations. Relationships are dealt with in chapters dealing with your attractiveness as a person, as well as your self-assertiveness and sexual drive. ;) ;) Developmental areas are addressed in chapters about your faith and awareness together with the lessons you have to learn and the responsibilities that you must face up to and undertake. Importantly how you as an individual display your uniqueness, sensitivity as well as embrace your spirituality, together with your innate power and the areas in your life that you will find are most subject to change.

Return to “Chit Chat”