What is the uniqueness of your soul?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
geff

What is the uniqueness of your soul?

Postby geff » Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 am

the uniqueness of the soul can manifest itself not at any time and not always.
The manifestation of the soul's uniqueness is nothing short of inspired talent.
And no inspiration - there is no manifestation : the uniqueness is there, but she has no strength to do something and thus show their own inner world. The uniqueness of each talent feels every when meeting with a specific thing of this talent.
hiro

Re: What is the uniqueness of your soul?

Postby hiro » Wed May 18, 2016 7:28 am

The uniqueness of my soul? Are you serious? I'm sure my soul has incredible sensitivity, compassion, vulnerability, kindness, sincerity. I could go on indefinitely. I will say that every man about his soul, will say the same thing. Yes, and this is true. But each of us absolutely unique "cocktail". Unique proportions of all these qualities is the guarantee of the uniqueness of the soul.
Tom

Postby Tom » Wed May 18, 2016 11:31 am

I think every person is unique and we should remember about it all the time we think somebody is wrong or doing something uncorrect. As for me , My life history make me unique.The life history of a person is absolutely different from all other people. No two individuals can possibly have the same life history. The inclusion of life history in the soul is also consistent with most religions which assert that, before entering Heaven or Hell, there will be a judgement. If the soul does not contain life history, the judgement would be meaningless. You should remembeer that everybody has oun Hell and Heaven and do not be so strict to people.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 5:41 pm

We're all unique in our own way-there's no two equal human beings nowhere on the face of this planet we all call Earth. 8-) And that's the beauty of life-it's all in it,in our uniqueness,cause it gives us possibilities to achieve what we want to and do it our own,unique way.Sure,not all of us are born in the equal place with equal rights and all that,but that's just the way this life goes-some of us have everything to make it and some might fail,but what can you do,it's all in our nature,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-)
Morningstar

Postby Morningstar » Thu May 19, 2016 7:18 pm

I do not know what to say even. I think that everyone is unique in its own way. You just can not find two similar persons. Just can not, believe me. Maybe they will have some common ground. But not more.
In anyway everything depends on you. If you do really believe that you or your soul is unique then you will be unique without any questions. I am unique to myself and i do not sure that i have to prove anything to other people. I am who i am and i do not care about others. Sorry not sorry. Like it or not
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 7:20 am

The fact that you are worthy of the very best and are able to do anything hidden from you very carefully. You are told that you are naive if you believe in your unlimited possibilities. but this is just quite the opposite. You are able to create great masterpieces make brilliant discoveries, to achieve outstanding results in sports, business, any professional activity. To do this you need only turn to his own soul. It has access to all knowledge, creations and achievements. The aim is to allow yourself to be yourself.
Marko

Postby Marko » Thu May 26, 2016 6:05 pm

I think that the true beauty of man is the inner beauty of his soul, hot, , good heart. After all, if one is willing to do everything for the other, give the most precious thing, to respond to any request to help in all situations, not thinking about gratitude, this is a handsome man, which even foreign unattractiveness does not hurt to do good. I for sincerity, justice and the true beauty of a person. Such people should be very much, and then the world will change in the other, the good side, there is no evil, fights, murders, wars.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Thu May 26, 2016 7:45 pm

Well,it's obvious-the uniqueness of my soul is in its uniqueness,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) I mean,what else can be really to it,if you really want to get philosophical and all that? :) Every and each one of us is a unique personality and that's what the beauty of this life is all about.Just imagine the situation when we all would be equal and all that-can you even think of a horror like that alive veeryday? 8-) So,that's what it's all really about-every person do have a unique soul,some are light ones and some are dark,but what can you do,it's all about the balance in the Universe. 8-)
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:13 pm

What is the point to ask such question? I just can not get it. Are you serious??? :? :?: Call Lucifier and ask him "what is the uniqueness of my soul?" I think that he would be the only who will be able to answer your question in the right way. :twisted: :evil: I mean... We are all unique and different and whatever we can be. And soul.... How can you describe you soul?? How can you expalin it??? It is not the well known thing which each of us can truly known and discussed and described. So all the people who will comment on this topic are simple liars i think. Or they have just nothing to do! Sorry not sorry!
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:46 pm

Wow,dude,the uniqueness of my soul is in the simple thing-you can't find nowhere on this planet another dude who would be such a master in sex and all that,you know what I'm saying? :lol: :P :twisted: :mrgreen: 8-) :D :ugeek: You might try to tell me something like-it's not about the body,it has to be about the soul and all that,but that's what my soul is really about as well,you know,I like to f*ck and I like to spend my time reall good and have some real fun while I'm still young and alive,you dig? 8-) ;) :P :mrgreen:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

Return to “Chit Chat”