What is the uniqueness of your soul?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here

Re: What is the uniqueness of your soul?

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:32 pm

Thaank you for this interesting theme. As for me , My life history make me unique.The life history of a person is absolutely different from all other people. No two individuals can possibly have the same life history. The inclusion of life history in the soul is also consistent with most religions which assert that, before entering Heaven or Hell, there will be a judgement. If the soul does not contain life history, the judgement would be meaningless. You should remembeer that everybody has oun Hell and Heaven and do not be so strict to people.

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:36 pm

Cause what should I say about myself if I cannot say anything about other people??? Well from my point of view everything is uniqie in me. Even my appearence, my organs...
Cause noone can have the same, yeh??? Well, this way we canot be objective about the sou either, and the thing is we do not know what it is... It is on some phantom spiritua level, which any person except visionaries can see. and not all of them can do it either. that is why I guess this question is not really appropropriate. we cannot say for sure..

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:08 pm

I think that each person is of course unique and you will not hear another opinion because I am surely agree with many of you as for this constant question. I am a unique and you are unique too. and to tell the truth I hate a little bit those people who try to be like other people. That's make me crazy a little bit. Apart from it there is no similar person in this world for sure. Could you agree with me? My soul is unique and I consider myself like a personality. It is important for me not to be like other people

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:20 pm

I am sure in the fact that all our souls are very unique and like treasures. You may be similar to some person but you can not have the same soul as the other person has. Probably maybe a lot of people dream about it. I try to be a personality and not to be like many other people who are trying to make themselves similar to many stars or maybe some famous people. It is stupid. You can be beautiful but inside you can be really deep . I try to be yourself because from my own experience I know that individuals attract peoples attention.

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:18 pm

i think that not many of us think that they are unique and you know from the one hand i can understand it, because we all have something in common and you know it and you release it , but on the other hand of course i think that every person on this planet is unique and that is why we all are different from each other and you shall not even think that you are not individual and you are not unique, i think that you shall forget about it and do not even think about it, it is your life and you shall think about happiness.

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:07 am

I would like to say that such question is pretty difficult just because it has many other opinions and proves. I Can say that we are unique because our souls can not be identical!!! It is impossible but the fact of the matter is that we humans are pretty similar. Very few of us are true outliers. We all eat, and feel the same spectrum of emotion. However ,it is more than truth that we as individuals are unique. Ultimately it is normal to state that you can be individual inside, but outside be like some other person.

Return to “Chit Chat”