Perhaps I know how to live better

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
LoganE

Re: Perhaps I know how to live better

Postby LoganE » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:13 am

Make a list of what people or things matter to you. When looking for a life plan, it makes sense to prioritize some areas of your life. List all the things that you value in your life. You might list your family, friends, a certain hobby, nature, or career. Take the time to think deeply about the things without which you could not imagine living.
For example, while you might like playing basketball, is this one of the most important things in your life? Perhaps it is. If not, it is likely a hobby.Determine your core values. You have your own moral compass, which guides you through life. What are the values you want your life to reflect? Do you strive to be honest? Perhaps you want to be caring and considerate towards others. Maybe you have a strong sense of social justice. Defining your values will help you determine your future actions.
MARK

Postby MARK » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:27 am

Yes, I agree with you that we need to try to achive the better life that we have now. For it you need make a list of things which metter you. When looking for a life plan, it makes sense to prioritize some areas of your life. List all the things that you value in your life. You might list your family, friends, a certain hobby, nature, or career. Take the time to think deeply about the things without which you could not imagine living. Every person has his talents and strengths. Aim to live your life in reflection of your unique calling. Finding your calling does not mean following someone else’s path.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:03 pm

We all the time unsatisfied with our own life and sometimes forgot that we have not the other one. That is why we need live this one in the best way...You need to find your talant and follow it. Every person has his own talents and strengths. Aim to live your life in reflection of your unique calling. Finding your calling does not mean following someone else’s path. On the other hand, you might be a great listener and care about helping others. By making goals for life, we can live with a purpose. Do know that at any given time, your goals might change. You can adapt your goals as you move through life.
Milky

Postby Milky » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:36 am

Each person has got certain major areas in his life that are important to him, if everything went good in all of his important life areas then this person would be extremely happy. Most people have a mixture of messed up areas and ones that are going well. Depressed people are the ones who have big problems with their major life areas. Now in order to live a better live you do not have to fix all your life areas but you just have to focus on one or two of them and put all the effort you can to make them great. Lets suppose that the areas that are important you were health, career, love, social life and religion.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:40 am

Living a good life depends on what matters to you. Take the time to define your values, priorities, and goals for life. Work to fulfill the desires you want to achieve. Build your relationships and be a good family member and friend. When looking for a life plan, it makes sense to prioritize some areas of your life. List all the things that you value in your life. You might list your family, friends, a certain hobby, nature, or career. Take the time to think deeply about the things without which you could not imagine living. Every person has his or her own talents and strengths. Aim to live your life in reflection of your unique calling.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:41 am

Living a good life depends on what matters to you. Take the time to define your values, priorities, and goals for life. Work to fulfill the desires you want to achieve. Build your relationships and be a good family member and friend. When looking for a life plan, it makes sense to prioritize some areas of your life. List all the things that you value in your life. You might list your family, friends, a certain hobby, nature, or career. Take the time to think deeply about the things without which you could not imagine living. Every person has his own talents and strengths. Aim to live your life in reflection of your unique calling.
Billy

Postby Billy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:17 pm

No, Marvin, you are not wrong at all. Selfishness is very useful thing in our life, but some of us just can't understand it, that's why they make mistakes all the time, and even in their old ages they are not different. I don't think that kind people could be selfish ones. As for me, it is impossible.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Living a good life depends on what matters to you. Take the time to define your values, priorities, and goals for life. Work to fulfill the desires you want to achieve. Build your relationships and be a good family member and friend. When looking for a life plan, it makes sense to prioritize some areas of your life. List all the things that you value in your life. You might list your family, friends, a certain hobby, nature, or career. Take the time to think deeply about the things without which you could not imagine living. :) Every person has his own talents and strengths. Aim to live your life in reflection of your unique calling. Finding your calling does not mean following someone else’s path.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:45 am

Sure, it's great to feel pretty, handsome and sexy. A single compliment on your looks can make your whole day. However, you are not truly deprived of anything material-wise. Save up for moments you will remember for the rest of your life, exhilarating moments that make your heart pound and take your breath away. When you want something enough, you'll figure out how to prioritize and afford it. There is nothing glorious about superficiality and there is nothing wrong with the mundane.Just tell the truth — to others and to yourself. Otherwise, you'll fall for the false impression of yourself and you’ll believe you're more worthy of complacency than you actually are. T
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:46 am

Sure, it's great to feel pretty, handsome and sexy. A single compliment on your looks can make your whole day. However, you are not truly deprived of anything material-wise. Save up for moments you will remember for the rest of your life, exhilarating moments that make your heart pound and take your breath away. When you want something enough, you'll figure out how to prioritize and afford it. There is nothing glorious about superficiality and there is nothing wrong with the mundane.Just tell the truth — to others and to yourself. Otherwise, you'll fall for the false impression of yourself and you’ll believe you're more worthy of complacency than you actually are.

Return to “Chit Chat”