Perhaps I know how to live better

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Marvin

Perhaps I know how to live better

Postby Marvin » Tue May 17, 2016 1:16 pm

Guys. I live on this planet not for the first day, and I began to notice an interesting thing in my life. I realized that selfish people have the opportunity to live better. In addition, I also realized that when we sacrifice something for someone, we just lose everything. Very rarely, some people can appreciate our victim correctly. So we're just destroying our own life and our happiness in this way anyway. Perhaps this all sounds a little sad. But I think that's true. And now I think I have to learn at least a little selfish. I think that selfishness may be useful for all of us who have suffered from his own kindness towards others. What do you think about it? Could I be wrong?
Last edited by Marvin on Wed May 18, 2016 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom1

Re: Perhaps I know how to live better

Postby Tom1 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:44 pm

as for me to be a kind person is the best way to live a happy life. i believe in this with all my heart. because when you think positively and treat people well you always in a good mood , you have the opportunity to feel yourself happier, i think. of course i agree that to be a selfish person is rather easier and selfish person thinks only about yourself, but i do not think that such people are very happy. I think that they always in a bad mood and they do not treat this life in a proper way. and it is very sad story...
Jared

Postby Jared » Tue May 17, 2016 5:51 pm

Almost agree with you. But you do not have to be selfish to live better. To live better acually you have to accept your Mmistakes first. You’re human. We, humans, are making mistakes. Accept what you did wrong and try to do better next time. No need to punish yourself forever. In fact, accepting your mistakes is the only way to make them disappear. Also you should build Self discipline.Don’t wait for other people to impose discipline on you. Start early. Create your own discipline. Although it sounds a little bit harsh, self discipline is a facilitator for many things in your life. It’s hard to get but great to have
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Tue May 17, 2016 7:29 pm

Will share few things which have helped me! So you have to learn a new language. Challenge your mind. Constantly. If you’re going to do number 10, you’re going to learn some new languages too. From my experience, learning a new language is a fantastic mind opener. Sometimes you don’t even have to travel there. And find reasons to agree. Rather than disagree. We have this mindset of competition which makes constantly arguing over things. Well, stop that. You don’t have to force yourself into agreement, if it’s not the case, just trying to find some reasons will be enough.
geff

Postby geff » Wed May 18, 2016 5:32 am

This often plays with us a cruel joke – not everyone can easily answer to rudeness or hard will come into dispute with the opponents, because some are too polite and well mannered for that. It is "too", because there are a lot of very decent people that are easy to put in place any insolent... But, anyway, all people do it, it is easier for them. But if some things look like overriding itself, then we, others, just can't see the motivation that causes a person to do one or the other choice
Owen

Postby Owen » Wed May 18, 2016 8:37 am

I think that we were created to live and enjoy our lives in this world. And perhaps it is selfishness that will help us at least a little. This is a property of the character. People do not like people who think only of themselves and spitting on the interests of others. Such people are called selfish. We are often brought up our children in the spirit of altruism. Like, we must live for others. Serving others - the highest good. As a result, often in old age there is dissatisfaction with life. His dream is not fulfilled. Goals, which set itself, not reached. And the answer is one. As long as you live for others, you spit on your interests, life has passed. It remains unsatisfied and upset. In my opinion, pure altruism is unreasonable, if we want to live happily.
Vincent

Postby Vincent » Wed May 18, 2016 8:59 am

Maybe you're really right. And I want to suggest to you the things that can help them to live better. I do not think it's selfish. DISCLAIMS optimism, when you think they will bring you harm. Able to compromise, do not harm others, but from its use do not give up. Your express your point of view, even when it is not "generally accepted." Ready to defend himself in any way, if over you and your loved ones hanging unfavorable situation. Serve anyone and submit to the authority, if you believe it yourself right. I think that if many of us will learn to live in this way, it will lead to a better life.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Wed May 18, 2016 9:00 am

I also heard a little about it. In addition, I am ready to share with you my own rules on this subject. Respect yourself and partner. To make a choice in favor of self-interest, without prejudice to its position, if possible. You know how to say no unpleasant man not to succumb to the flattering remarks manipulators. Each case has been cast with enthusiasm, but without fanaticism. You know how to stop in time and out of the game if it becomes unprofitable. Do not alow to be manipulated. Are not you afraid of being branded a callous and heartless as a result of the refusal to give money to charity. You help others, and then as you see fit. Prefer not aid money, and deeds
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Wed May 18, 2016 9:02 am

I also think that maybe it can really help us in some problems. What people are saying about selfishness? Nothing good. For faced increasingly with its "toxic" side. What we see around us: loafers and idlers, we see insolent able to come to us on foot to transport, even with a good laugh in the face of the victim because of the comments made by him. We notice cads, untrustworthy, rude ... Colorful metaphors for their great variety. Just it is still not easier to live. I think that we live in a rather cruel world, which always offers a choice for you. You can be a victim or a victor. It only depends on you.
Frank

Postby Frank » Wed May 18, 2016 9:04 am

Ego is neither bad nor good. This is just a mechanism of understanding you and your desires. We can say that this method of identity itself. Silly example: when drunk woke up on the bench, he is trying to determine who he is (let it be Bob), where it (even if in some city) if the hands and feet intact, what month and day of the year. And if all is well, he calms down, because the ego control, he broke down and you can live on. Those. he identified himself. Just you and me, dear friends, with the help of introspection or analysis mechanism define their desires, their position in life, their motives, etc. That is, through the ego, we live our lives.

Return to “Chit Chat”