do you love children?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Bart

do you love children?

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:59 pm

Hey people. Today I am going to ask all of you. Do you love children? Is it important for you to become a dad? Share please your emotions and thoughts about it. I love children very much, that's why nowadays I am waiting for baby. I suppose that it is the most valuable aim of each person in this word to give the birth for new life which will be like continuity after You! To my opinion, each man should be father, each person needs to have children. Maybe you think in other way, but it is my strong opinion as for it. Waiting for your comments.
Daniel89

Re: do you love children?

Postby Daniel89 » Sun May 27, 2018 8:20 pm

Children is just something fantastic, i can not describe my feelings while contact with children and my desire to become a dad is never changeable I am greatly happy that nowadays I am going to be a father, some months and I am father. We dream about twins, girl and boy. And it will be the best present from God to our couple at all. Both me and my husband love children it is just our main aim of the whole life to create a big family full of children. Kids is a main aim for many of us and it is not a mistake it is like something great and fantastic. People are always blessed with having children
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Children are the most beatiful thing, which can happened in your life. It's a great responsibility for our. Some people doesn't like children as you should take a look for them, be very attentively. You should to buy them new clothes, go to school and many other things. Fow example, my friend had a boyfriend. They went to his parents, who live in the other town. A partner had a small brother, he is 6 months, and they spent together with him all day. My friend understood which responsibility is a child. Finally, my friend said, that he didn't want to have children. So it's an important desicion for every person.
Liam

Postby Liam » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:02 pm

Hello! This is a very cool topic! In fact, I adore children. I do not understand people who do not like them. This is a small miracle, a little sun. Everyone would like to have children similar to him. You not only give them their experience, you will spend a lot of time with them. So, so you're right everyone should be a father. I would like to have many children. First of all I usually want a son. This is the main goal of life. This happiness is very big and fantastic. I think that in the near future it will be.

Return to “Chit Chat”