Club Obbio

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Romario

Club Obbio

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:40 pm

Guys , let`s recommend each other some new places which are worthy of any visitings!!!To my mind Club Obbio is the certain one for everyone!!!It is a gay-friendly club in the centre of Serville. It is a good alternative for the people who think that other clubs are too young or fashionable. It is opened on Friday and Saturday from 24:00 from mid-September to mid-June. There are so many events here , so many that you even can be confused about choosing the right one!!! You can find some additional information here https://gayweekends.com/en/object/club-obbio/
Tyler

Re: Club Obbio

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:44 pm

It is not new gay place as I hurried to notice. I was there some years ago, before becoming parent. I've decided to go to the Obbio for the good clubbing experience. I wasn't sure how to find the location so I left the Hotel pretty early. My friends had many years of experienced in the Obbio so they didn't want to go this time, so had to go alone. I had a great time here. The music was insanely good energrtic Spanish rock songs from early 70’s. Drinks were quite expensive. But there are really good people, and you will be welcomed.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:26 am

I have never been in this place. But you know dudes I want to recommend you this place. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/itaca/
Itaca Club is a very popular gay night club in Seville. The club has two dance floors, but it feels more like one big dance floor and a large cruising area with a big bar in the back. Itaca Club has a video lounge and an active darkroom. Itaca Club arranges special shows twice a week. Wednesday and Thursday night at about 2am you can enjoy drag show.
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:26 pm

I like one place and i want to recommend it for you all to have the time and stay there. i am sure that there you will be happy and satisfied with the great adn positive mood and with the new and benefitial things you will get and open there all the time for you during the stay. It really deserves huge attention, as the main sights of it are the three villas, named after three mythological nymphs. Their interior is designed with traditional Cycladic motives combined with contemporary elegance, comfort and truly captivating scenery of the Aegean Sea and Caldera that is seen out of the private terrace.

Return to “Chit Chat”