gay concert

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Romario

gay concert

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:22 pm

Have you heard the recent article? what would you like tof find out from this article? The article tells that two people were arrested in Egypt for organizing a “gay concert”.Police arrested a student in Giza and accused him of “debauchery” and organizing a “gay concert”. The thing is that young man runs an event agency, which organizes most of the concerts in town. Police authorities stated that the man had intended to hire a venue in order to hold a concert there, which was designed to narrowly defined LGBT people. https://gayweekends.com/en/2018/02/21/t ... y-concert/
Tyler

Re: gay concert

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:29 pm

There are pretty many details which concerned about the article we are talking about. Among them you can find many facts, but especially this one that the police arrested a student in Giza and accused him of “debauchery” and organizing a “gay concert”. The thing is that young man runs an event agency, which organizes most of the concerts in town. Police authorities stated that the man had intended to hire a venue in order to hold a concert there, which was designed to narrowly defined LGBT people.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:41 am

My pleasant greetings for pleasant people. It is very nice that you take care about visitors asking about their moods. My mood is quite normal nowadays. A little bit tired this morning yet :? What concerns the article as far as I know alongside with these accusations, event organizer has also been charged with organizing the concert without seeking permission from the authorities concerned. The second arrested person was the owner of alleged venue. After a short trial at the police station, both men had been released.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:21 am

Good morning boys. I am so curious about this theme and I have found out that the situation with the LGBT issue in Egypt remains to be strained. According to the reports from the country, at least 230 people had been arrested for “debauchery” and so-called “crimes against the public morality”. Egyptian authorities are also responsible for fuelling negative stories about LGBT people in order to stoke public fear, manufacturing “the creation of major sex scandals that receive exceptional media attention”.
Josh

Postby Josh » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:56 pm

That is some sad news there. Feel sorry for the guys. Why would a concert be considered as something wrong? So what it is a gay concert. What would be a difference? Sick and tired people being against this kind of parties. They treat it like we sucrifise babies there or something. Time to grow up
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:33 am

If you are one of those people who see for themselves a sense in wisdom and want to find it, then like Confucius, I advise you to do this through meditation, or rather, through gaining knowledge and developing your thinking. To become wise, you need to actively explore the world and solve a variety of problems and tasks directly related to people's lives.
And the wider your outlook, the better.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:17 am

In general, egoism is not such a bad trait of a person, in addition to the fact that this quality is for everyone, it is a means for survival and therefore consider selfishness as something unnecessary in any case impossible. But frank egoism rather hurts than helps, frankly selfish person pret as a tank, seeking to satisfy only their interests, and completely ignoring others. Probably, it will be superfluous to explain that such people reach only to a certain limit, which depends on their capabilities.
Liam

Postby Liam » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:35 pm

Oh, what's the news! I love to read such fresh news. I have not long been a member of this forum. And I will say frankly that there is a very warm atmosphere. How are you guys? And as for the article, it sounds a bit sad. Who does this confuse? It's just a concerted concert. And in such a country as Egypt. It's amazing all this a bit. We have to have all freedom of choice and thought. That's just rare when you can see it. I hope such cases will rarely appear.Thank you for the story. It was really interesting to read, though a little sad.
Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:29 am

I can not come to another conclusion, although, of course, there are situations when people are on the sidelines of their weak side, as a result of which they often do socially useful things, trying to atone for the guilt, which as such does not even exist. I repeat, we are not monsters by nature, but we are born to answer for ourselves and follow our own interests. Deny it can only weak people, physically or mentally, because they feel the need to bind themselves to a group that will match their interests, because they themselves can not do it.

Return to “Chit Chat”