Bad habits

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Daren

Re: Bad habits

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:50 am

And think, friends, do we really need all these expectations, or maybe better let life surprise us from time to time? After all, sometimes people find themselves unhappy with a completely normal life and happy enough relationships with interesting people, because they simply do not coincide with their plans for life. But this is an optional condition for happiness, for a normal life, for the opportunity to enjoy it. Why should we realize our plans at all costs? Why not instead adjust them in such a way that they fit perfectly into the reality in which we live?
Jason24

Re: Bad habits

Postby Jason24 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:15 pm

I had never have such a bad habit, but my grandfather has. He smokes very much, and he goes in the bars for three times a day and drinks wine. I think that it's very harmful habits, but I cannot do something, he is used to do this. Also I have a friend, who smokes, he tried to stop smoking and refused from this, but after 1 months he starts smoking again. What about good habit, I live a healthy life. It keeps a strict dieting and go in for sports. So, every morning I jog round the park near my home. And every morning I am used to drink a glass of water, as it's useful for my health.

Return to “Chit Chat”