Bad habits

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Daren

Re: Bad habits

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:50 am

And think, friends, do we really need all these expectations, or maybe better let life surprise us from time to time? After all, sometimes people find themselves unhappy with a completely normal life and happy enough relationships with interesting people, because they simply do not coincide with their plans for life. But this is an optional condition for happiness, for a normal life, for the opportunity to enjoy it. Why should we realize our plans at all costs? Why not instead adjust them in such a way that they fit perfectly into the reality in which we live?
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:15 pm

I had never have such a bad habit, but my grandfather has. He smokes very much, and he goes in the bars for three times a day and drinks wine. I think that it's very harmful habits, but I cannot do something, he is used to do this. Also I have a friend, who smokes, he tried to stop smoking and refused from this, but after 1 months he starts smoking again. What about good habit, I live a healthy life. It keeps a strict dieting and go in for sports. So, every morning I jog round the park near my home. And every morning I am used to drink a glass of water, as it's useful for my health.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:32 am

Personal role in family problems and in the family atmosphere as a whole is in fact significant, for a person unsatisfied with the environment in which he is, his own role in shaping it is decisive. It is more defining than anybody else, for on the one hand your role in everything determines your attitude to everything, and on the other hand, its understanding gives you great opportunities. If, for example, a wife is dissatisfied with her husband, or her husband is dissatisfied with his wife, then his condition, no less than the solution of the problem as a whole, will be affected not by his own will, but by the will of his wife, or by the state of his wife and the situation as a whole , will be influenced by the guilty of all the husband.
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:45 am

But he must test them in moderation, - I emphasize, moderately, with full, or at least partial, awareness of one or another of his feelings. Actually, if people of this measure adhere to and knew how to consciously manage their feelings, then there would be no problems, with any negative feelings they did not have. But many people, unfortunately, do not know how to do it. However, it is never too late to learn, for example, with the help of this article.

Return to “Chit Chat”