Bad habits

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Max76

Bad habits

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Glad to greet you here. Let's discuss this interesting theme. What habits do you have? Good or just bad? For example I have never had such a bad habit but my friend... He is a constant smoker and it really makes me crazy sometimes. Especially if he smokes near me. He doesn't understand that smoking is veeeery dangerous. There are many harmful substances contained in cigarette smoke, provoke very serious illnesses lung cancer, vascular disease. Moreover I know that alcohol is a constant bad habit that really can spoil life.
Felix

Re: Bad habits

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:32 pm

Start to watch when you are doing something because of the habit. Keep a diary on hand and record every time you snap your fingers, clear your throat or light a cigarette, for example. Note the day, hour and situation in which this happened.Pay attention to all the irritants that you notice. For example, suppose you notice that you tend to smoke cigarettes when you are with a particular friend or after you have drunk several glasses. You just determined the stimulus.If you are serious about fighting your irritants, talk to your friend. Say something like, "Hey, I'm trying to tie this habit." The next time I try to smoke a cigarette for you, do not remind me of this conversation? Who knows - a friend can completely give up smoking in your presence!
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:17 am

So wow. I even do not know what to tell you here. I think that bad habits in our life can be really pretty destroying and making us like some vegetables. Fortunately neither me nor my partner has bad habits. But I remember when I dated with one guy and he was into smoking and drinking. Talking about these habits together I would like to say that he became not normal person because of the influence of all these toxins in his organism. And in conclusion we stopped our relations because he even tried to raise a hand on me. Having noticed it I truly understood that I don't need him and I simple left him
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:49 pm

During sports, the human body produces endorphins, which are also called hormones of happiness. One has only to overcome the laziness barrier and at least ten to fifteen minutes to run along the path - and a high mood after the shower will be provided to you. How to start playing sports with pleasure? Just dedicate him at least fifteen minutes. This is a wonderful way to get rid of short-term and prolonged depression. Physical exercises will be an excellent alternative to "jamming problems." Fight with sadness for the benefit of yourself and your body. When you have nothing to do, it's boring and you are busy aimlessly updating the pages in the browser, for the sake of experiment, arrange a 20-minute charge and see how your state changes.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:29 pm

Well.Bad habits is a serious and constant problem for many people. I would like to say that I was a bad smoker some years ago, when I wasn't a father of little baby. I had so many habits that spoiled my life. Nowadays I can say with easy breath that I got rid of any bad habits in my life. Hopefully for the sake of my little son. I must admit that nowadays it is pretty difficult to do it, especially if you don't have some will power or strength to cope with it.. You should understand by your own way how it can be harmful
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:54 pm

For me it is just bad. Smoking is the most destroying habit for me and I remember how me and my partner fought with this problem in him. He was a constant smoker. I was against it and I always tried to help him to get rid of this negative habit. I remember that we even had many quarrels as for it. Some years ago he didn't have will power for it, but almost some months ago he stopped smoking and I was surely shocked. It was like a great surprise for me. Nowadays I am happy that we won this habit.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 3:28 am

Many of us have bad habits. You know people have from the weak habits to hard. As far as I understand among hard : alcohol and of course smoking. My husband fortunately got rid of such habit. And I Am so proud of him. Many smokers suffer from specific cough, accompanied by a gray phlegm. Asthma and smoking a very dangerous relationship that could lead to disastrous consequences. A lot of nasty diseases can accompany smoker: periodontitis, tonsillitis, caries, enamel darkening. A lot of people die because of smoking everyday.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:05 pm

And that's why I do not want to limit my audience, extremely narrow-minded and trustful in relation to these people, I want to deal with smart people, and the more intelligent they are, the better, for me it's God's grace. Communicate with people who are much smarter than me, the best that can be in the life of a person who wants to grow. Such people will not pay attention to the outspoken liar, he will seem to them a fool, and a weak person, and if I set a goal to teach people to be strong, how can one hide behind a lie and be weak?
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:56 am

Thanks to communication, you will feel how simple it is to take and get out of the state of loneliness by simply starting to communicate with other people, or at least with one particular person. You can do it, you really can. Only this communication should give you pleasure, otherwise it will not satisfy you, it will not help you to feel your possibilities. But this is not a problem, with a competent approach to this matter, pleasure can be obtained from any communication, and at the same time and benefit. So do not think about it, do not be afraid to do something wrong.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:36 am

In part, sex is also a way of socialization. After all, if a man enjoys great success with the opposite sex, if many women and girls show interest in him, and he has sex with many of them, even supposedly, then his success willy-nilly causes admiration and jealousy in other men - they begin to be more respectful of such an alpha male. That's how people envy big money and power, that's how a large number of women with whom a man has a very close relationship, other men can also envy.

Return to “Chit Chat”