Transport while traveling

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Daren

Re: Transport while traveling

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:34 am

Sometimes, one theory is correct in one or another situation, sometimes different. You understand this well, when you work with people for a long time and understand that it is impossible to work with them according to the textbook, you always need a special approach to solving the same problems that arise in different people in different situations. In general, when in psychology we are talking about theories, it is usually possible to hear this phrase: "how many psychologists - so many theories." That in general, it is true. I would just add to this that psychologists should be people thinking, thinking, they should be researchers in their field, looking for some of their ways in psychology, for understanding, explaining and communicating important truths to other people.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:19 pm

Transport is an important aspect to consider when planning a trip to a new city. I rather prefer travel by train, as every year I travel with my friends to the mountains. It's more comfortable, as you can sleep on the bed and lie. Once I travel all around my country by car. On the one hand, you can stop whenever you want, and there aren't any strange people, who can interfere you. But on the other hand, it's inconveniently to stay in one position all time. What about plane, I can say nothing about it, as I have never travel by plane yet, but as my friends said it's more expensive but faster.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:41 am

A person can completely not realize the error of his behavior, the meaninglessness of his position in life, can completely not see what he currently has. And if it is impossible to shout to him, only the atmosphere that you create around him can either contribute to his or her awareness of more, or force you to abandon such a person as from a person who does not appreciate you. Here, the whole responsibility for the family microclimate lies with a more conscious member of the family who is either able to help another see and understand, or he will drag his cross by his own will, and this cross is a weakness of his own, and not another person
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:08 am

Although those people who have perfectly learned to establish anchors and have a strong suggestion, are able to introduce people into a hypnotic state, I have many times witnessed such sessions, it is very necessary to say impressive.
But I will tell you about hypnosis some other time, while we will return to the installation of anchors, also a very fascinating process, capable of influencing people, both from the positive and from the negative side.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:38 pm

Big money, as some people believe, or even, probably, most people think so - this is money that changes people primarily for the worse. And if something changes people, then it definitely has to do with psychology. So I can not help but be interested in this issue. Moreover, in my life, as, probably, in the life of most of you, examples of how money spoiled people, it was not small. However, I, observing these changes, made slightly different conclusions. I do not agree with the statement that money spoils people!

Return to “Chit Chat”